Anyone has a Orande AD200b MK3 bass profile?

• Hi,

I am desperately looking for a Orange AD200b MK3 bass profile for my Kemper. Anybody has this profile or is willing to profile (DI and merged) this beast? This seems to be an interesting opportunity for a commercial pack. Anybody?

Best Regards,

Stephane

• I've used the AD200 profile mentioned and it's nice, but it doesn't touch the original AD200 in my opinion. I did an ABY test not too long ago and the actual amp sounded a lot better. Might do a profile of it if I'd be able to get some mics together and actually find out how to profile, as I haven't done that yet.

• I've used the AD200 profile mentioned and it's nice, but it doesn't touch the original AD200 in my opinion. I did an ABY test not too long ago and the actual amp sounded a lot better. Might do a profile of it if I'd be able to get some mics together and actually find out how to profile, as I haven't done that yet.

Do it!

• Well, I'd have to get my hands on an MD421 (works really well in front of the rig I'd profile), which I'm not buying just to profile an amp and I don't know anyone who owns one. Also not paying studio-time to profile an amp. :P Might look into arranging something where I get some people together who are either interested in the Kemper or own one and people who have amps/mics/a studio. I don't own any amps anymore myself and most of the amps that are out there have been done.

I'd like to get my hands on a Verellen (to) profile, but I haven't seen one pop up ever. The AD200 is pretty easy to get a hand on, as a close friend of mine has one, paired with a Fender 610. Amazing set-up, I haven't heard a better bass sound, I think.

• Well, I'd have to get my hands on an MD421 (works really well in front of the rig I'd profile), which I'm not buying just to profile an amp and I don't know anyone who owns one. Also not paying studio-time to profile an amp. :P Might look into arranging something where I get some people together who are either interested in the Kemper or own one and people who have amps/mics/a studio. I don't own any amps anymore myself and most of the amps that are out there have been done.

I'd like to get my hands on a Verellen (to) profile, but I haven't seen one pop up ever. The AD200 is pretty easy to get a hand on, as a close friend of mine has one, paired with a Fender 610. Amazing set-up, I haven't heard a better bass sound, I think.

:thumbup:

I would pay good money for some profiles of that amp!

• Nope, not from my side. The friend who has the rig I was talking of now owns a Kemper as well and we'd like to profile his amp for sure, but getting the right microphones is pretty hard.

• We actually profiled it recently, but as of now, we're keeping the profiles for personal use only. They're nice, but I'm sure better results could be attained with a more experienced hand at work.