[GLS] New Sunn Model T Reissue Pack !

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW PACK ALERT!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

68 Profiles :

44 Studio Profiles

12 MERGED profiles

12 extra D.I profiles.

Perfect for recording or playing live through a cab!

Includes low gain to crazy high gain profiles

What an incredible little amp! So chewy!

2 Cabs :

1. Badger 1x12 V30

2. Marshall Custom Tall Cab

• New Pack is OUT! 33% Off using KRANKITUP33

https://www.goldlionaudio.com/…ev-1-ultimate-kemper-pack

55 Profiles :

10 MERGED profiles

30 Studio Profiles

15 Extra D.I profiles.

Great for Metal, Hardcore and chugs!!

2 Cabs :

1. Mesa 4x12

2. Marshall Custom Tall 4xx12

Those profiles were made with Sm57, Royer 121, 421 and Sm7B Microphones

External Content youtu.be

• Hi guys

I've got SHIVA 6L6 and SPLAWN packs a few days ago and i am really satisfied ! They are different profils with mics and cabs, so it's easy to have the sound you have in your head.

I love especially DI and MERGED profiles

Not really expansive for a great experience

• Not every guitar player is a high gain player. I play with my fingers and use clean & low gain profiles mostly. I intend to upload playthrough video's using clean profiles. I have several guitars. Great guitars and ordinary ones. I will use an ordinary guitar everytime. Many of us play on ordinary guitars. I record it with my mobile phone. So no processing but just a simple recorded ordinary amp in the room sound. That is what I mostly hear, so the real thing for me. The question I ask myself is: How does a profile sound for a plain guitar player, who likes clean or low gain sounds, using ordinary gear under regular circumstances?
    I play through a Ritter Amps cab (for the Kemper) with a 1x12 speaker.

I had Bad Cat Black Cat 30R profiles from GoldLion Studios quite a while. Because they did a survey I decided to try them out. I really like them. What you hear is straight out of the (digital) box. Really great profiles in my opinion. And touch sensitive if you add some gain (but I don't do that here). Here I play only the 4 clean profiles on a humbucker, a Harley Benton that is as good as my D'Angelico's or Ibanez guitars, apart from some tuning issues on the G string. So: ordinary inexpensive (but good) guitar, simple (but good enough) recording technique and surprising great profiles. Luckily there are more profilers that make great profiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdsUOiAI1a

• I'm tempted to get the 'All Profiles' pack, but I'm very very cautious; I've been burnt before on many profiles, where they sound nothing like the demos. I'd only be interested in about 6 amps - but at that price, it's the same as ALL the profiles. However, I'm just quite dubious about the quality after recently wasting $40 on some profiles that were pretty rubbish...!

I know it's cheeky to ask, but are there any discount codes or anything that are live...? Or are there any demos of these on Rig Exchange?

• I'm tempted to get the 'All Profiles' pack, but I'm very very cautious; I've been burnt before on many profiles, where they sound nothing like the demos. I'd only be interested in about 6 amps - but at that price, it's the same as ALL the profiles. However, I'm just quite dubious about the quality after recently wasting $40 on some profiles that were pretty rubbish...!

I know it's cheeky to ask, but are there any discount codes or anything that are live...? Or are there any demos of these on Rig Exchange?

Hey man - we don't have any current discount. However, we offer a free pack on our website. When you subscribe, you receive the pack but also a 15 % discount. I just did a survey on my customers. Out of those who replied (around 100 people) around 98% said they would recommend us for profiles.

Hope this helps, if you have other questions let me know!

-Max

• Most people like to hear the profiles in a mix. I understand that, but for the few who would like to hear how a profile sounds on its own and wonder how a profile does sound for a plain guitar player, who likes clean or low gain sounds, using ordinary gear under regular circumstances: here is a short playthrough of 4 profiles.

The profiles are from a Fender Bassman '72. I really like them. Great profiles. I will play through profiles from other profilers as well. These are beautifull profiles.

External Content www.youtube.com

When having the right profiles the Kemper is soooo great in clean tones. Did not buy something better the last decade. Not even a dishwasher.

• Most people like to hear the profiles in a mix. I understand that, but for the few who would like to hear how a profile sounds on its own and wonder how a profile does sound for a plain guitar player, who likes clean or low gain sounds, using ordinary gear under regular circumstances: here is a short playthrough of 4 profiles.

The profiles are from a Fender Bassman '72. I really like them. Great profiles. I will play through profiles from other profilers as well. These are beautifull profiles.

When having the right profiles the Kemper is soooo great in clean tones. Did not buy something better the last decade. Not even a dishwasher.

Awesome, thank you very much for the kind words. I think the way you do demos is really useful as not everyone wants to use the Kemper strictly for direct recordings. Nice playing as usual!

• Great demo of the Krank Rev 1 Pack :

• Here is what is happening in Canada regarding the Corona Virus (COVID-19) :

Canadian borders are now shut to tourists, even with the US/CANADA border.

People are asked to stay home to prevent the spread of the Virus.

As an economical point of view, artists and self-employed are the most affected. They lose tour money, contracts (we just lost a big contract at the studio) and opportunities.

Please consider buying merch or music online to support your favourite bands, especially the smaller ones that are making their way up.

The best way to not spread the disease is to stay home. Let's try to see the positive in this situation: you get to spend more time with your family, you get a break from seeing your annoying co-worker. You get to play more guitar and create more music!

So I decided to offer a 50 % OFF coupon called STAYHOME50 to get 50 % off your order. Help to stop the spread of the virus, start being creative with all the Amps profiled available on our site and get some stress out of your system.

Enjoy and stay safe.

-Max

• Anyone have some recommendations here? Rock, Metal, etc. guy

For rock and metal, I highly recommend the EVH 5150 III pack as well as the new Krank Rev 1 Pack. A lot of people really loved the Mesa Dual Rectifier and Triple Crown packs too. In a recent survey, favorite packs were all over the place so it really depends on your musical taste. Right now the All Profiles bundle is a steal, each pack comes up to be less than 2.50 $ when you buy them all at once.