[GLS] New Sunn Model T Reissue Pack !

• Sunn Model T Reissue Ultimate Kemper Pack
    Sunn Model T Reissue Ultimate Kemper Profiles 26 kemper profiles : 12 Studio profiles 8 Di Profiles 6 Merged Profiles Sm57 SM7B MD421 Royer 101…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

New Pack! Hiwatt Custom 50 - 50 % Off special intro price using HIWATT50 during checkout!

www.goldlionaudio.com

-Max

50% Off using SCIENCE50 code during checkout

Science Decolonizer Ultimate Kemper Profiles
    This one is a special amp! A modern take on a Hiwatt-like design. Tons of headroom, amazing crunches and Deep Bass. 48 profiles : 28 Studio 10 DI 10…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

This one is a special amp! A modern take on a Hiwatt-like design. Tons of headroom, amazing crunches and Deep Bass.

48 profiles :

28 Studio

10 DI

10 Merged

2 Cabs :

Emperor 2x12

Ampeg 4x12

Microphones : 421, R101, SM57

New Mig 50 Kemper Pack !

This weekend is Quebec's National Day. To celebrate, everything in the store is 50 % off until Monday using QUEBEC50

**Also, it is your last chance to get the Everything Bundle for this price and get the Mig 50 + V4B Packs. The new price will go up Monday! **

Mig 50 Ultimate Kemper Pack
    The Mig 50 is a well kept secret amongst guitar players. It has a Bassman type of circuit on steroids, has amazing crunch sounds and is very powerful and loud.…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

The V4B is a classic amplifier that's been use for bass as well as guitar. It has a deep growl and is total rock machine.This weekend is also my birthday. So EVERYTHING in the store is 50 % Off until MONDAY.

Get it Here

New Kemper Pack - Sunn Beta Bass - A classic of Grunge, Stoner Rock or anything fuzzy! 50 % off All site this week only using BETA50. https://www.goldlionaudio.com/products

Krank Rev 1 in a mix and on it's own!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All profiles bundle update!

www.goldlionaudio.com

-Krank Rev 1

-Bogner Shiva 6L6

-Suhr Badger 18

This is the best deal out there for Kemper profiles. You get them all for less than 5 $ per amp! Get 30 amps for the price of a tube change!

New Pack is OUT! 33% Off using KRANKITUP33

Krank Rev 1 Ultimate Kemper Pack
    This purchase is The Ultimate Krank Rev 1 Kemper Profile Pack It includes tons of profiles to use with the Kemper profiling amp! 55 Profiles : 10…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

55 Profiles :

10 MERGED profiles

30 Studio Profiles

15 Extra D.I profiles.

Great for Metal, Hardcore and chugs!!

2 Cabs :

1. Mesa 4x12

2. Marshall Custom Tall 4xx12

Those profiles were made with Sm57, Royer 121, 421 and Sm7B Microphones

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NEW PACK ALERT! BADGER33 for 33% off until Sunday!

68 Profiles :

44 Studio Profiles

12 MERGED profiles

12 extra D.I profiles.

Perfect for recording or playing live through a cab!

Includes low gain to crazy high gain profiles

What an incredible little amp! So chewy!

2 Cabs :

1. Badger 1x12 V30

2. Marshall Custom Tall Cab

New Shiva 6l6 Pack - 33% Off until Friday using SHIVA33 During checkout!

93 Profiles :

45 Studio Profiles

20 MERGED profiles

28 extra D.I profiles.

Includes low gain to crazy high gain profiles

Amazing amp!

Bogner Shiva Ultimate Kemper Pack
    This is the Ultimate Bogner Shiva 6l6 Kemper Pack. It includes tons of profiles to use with the Kemper profiling amp! 93 Profiles : 45 Studio Profiles…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

New Free Pack available here !!

Free Kemper Profiles
    This download includes 33 profiles of the various Kemper Packs available to purchase. It also includes the JMP1 pack and the Matamp Spirit amp for...
    www.goldlionaudio.com

New Pack available! '72 Bassman combo! + Holiday savings with MERRY50 code for 50 % OFF all store

28 Studio Profiles :

Great for Indie Rock, Blues, Clean and Breakup Tones.

Those profiles were made with Sm57 and Royer R101 microphones

Enjoy!

Get it here : https://www.goldlionaudio.com/…n-72-ultimate-kemper-pack

Free profile

New Pack Also available : Peavey 6505+ Ultimate Kemper Pack

Finally : The Triple Crown AND the Peavey 6505+ are now available in the All Profiles Bundle as of Today!!

www.goldlionaudio.com

New Pack alert, what an amazing amp! Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 50

33% Off Intro Price until this Sunday using CROWN33 during checkout!

105 Profiles :

20 MERGED profiles

60 Studio Profiles

25 Extra D.I profiles.

Includes low gain to high gain profiles

4 Cabs :

1. Mesa 4x12

2 Mesa 2x12

3. Marshall 4x12 (Greenbacks)

4. Orange 4x12

Those profiles were made with Sm57, Royer 101, Royer 121, 421 and Sm7B Microphones

Free profile

Support/buy here

All profiles Pack Updated with the Lonestar and Harvard amp. Get 23 amps + 3 pedals for only 99.99$

New Fender Harvard 1961 Kemper Pack - Use HARVARD33 during checkout to get the Special Intro price.

Fender Harvard 1961 Ultimate Kemper Pack
    This purchase is The Ultimate Fender Harvard 1961 Kemper Profile pack. Unbelievable little amp! Great cleans and crunches to dream of! Includes 20…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

Amazing small amp ! Bright, Clean and punchy Crunches.

20 Studio Profiles!

Includes Clean to Low gain profiles

Those profiles were made with Sm57, SM7B, Royer 101, MD421 microphones.

Enjoy!

New Lonestar Pack + 40% off using ALLSTORE40 until Sunday!

Lonestar Special Ultimate Kemper Pack
    This purchase is The Ultimate Mesa Lonestar Special Kemper Profile pack. All channels profiles for the Kemper! 50 Studio Profiles! Includes low gain…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

All channels profiles for the Kemper!

50 Studio Profiles!

Those profiles were made with Sm57, Royer 101, MD421 microphones.

Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com

New JMP1 Pack for free here! :

Free Kemper Profiles
    This download includes 33 profiles of the various Kemper Packs available to purchase. It also includes the JMP1 pack and the Matamp Spirit amp for...
    www.goldlionaudio.com

The Mark V Pack has now been added to the All Profiles Bundle. This means you can now get 21 amps + 3 pedals for 99.99$. This is a no-brainer and gets you each amp for less than 4.75 per amp + the pedal pack!!!

All profiles bundle!
    Best Deal Out there! Less than 5 $ per pack! 46 Kemper packs including : 43 amps : -Science Decolonizer -EHX Mig 50 -Ampeg V4B -Sunn Beta Bass…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

New Pack Alert ! Mesa Mark V is now available to download + Free rig in the exchange. All channels profiled!

Get -33% Off by using INTROMARK33 during checkout.

70 Profiles :

20 MERGED profiles

30 Extra Studio Profiles

20 extra D.I profiles.

3 Cabs :

1.. Mesa Recto 4x12

2. Orange 4x12

3. Marshall Custom Tall

Those profiles were made with Sm57, Royer 121, SM7B, R101 and C414 Microphones

Mesa Mark V Ultimate Kemper Profiles
    This purchase is The Ultimate Mesa Mark V Kemper Profile pack. All channels profiles for the Kemper! 70 Profiles : 20 MERGED profiles 30 Extra…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

The Rockerverb Pack has now been added to the All Profiles Bundle. This means you can now get 20 amps for 99.99$. This is a no-brainer and gets you each amp for less than 4.99 per amp + the pedal pack!!!

All profiles bundle!
    Best Deal Out there! Less than 5 $ per pack! 46 Kemper packs including : 43 amps : -Science Decolonizer -EHX Mig 50 -Ampeg V4B -Sunn Beta Bass…
    www.goldlionaudio.com

New Orange Rockerverb Ultimate Kemper Pack is out today. Get 33 % Off until Sunday. Use ROCKER33 during checkout.

+ New Free profile in the exchange!

52 Profiles :

15 MERGED profiles

25 Extra Studio Profiles

12 extra D.I profiles.

SM57, R121, C414, 5 Cabs !!

New Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe Ultimate Kemper Pack is out today. Get 33 % Off until sunday. Use BLUESTRIPE33 during checkout.

New Free profile in the exchange!

40 profiles

20 Merged

10 Studio
    10 D.I

SM57, R121 - 2 cabs!

New Uberschall Rev Blue Pack is out ! 33 % Off Until this Friday - use REVBLUE33 during checkout!

Free profile in the exchange!

60 profiles :

30 Studio

20 Merged

10 D.I

Many microphones, 3 cabs!

Matamp Kingstreet added to the All Profiles bundle!

New Matamp Kingstreet Pack available!

Free rig in Rig Exchange and more free rigs for subscribers @www.goldlionaudio.com

UPDATE : 2 Cabs Added (Mesa 4x12 and Bad Cat 4x12) to the Bad Cat Lynx 50 Kemper Profile pack and 33 % OFF Using LYNXUPDATE33 until this Friday!

Link : https://www.goldlionaudio.com/…-ultimate-kemper-profiles

• Oh and I forgot, but here is a link to listen to the profiles made. I'm using a Les Paul With P90 in it. Others will come with humbuckers and single coil guitars. Sorry for the sloppy playing! haha

External Content soundcloud.com

• Clip #2 with humbuckers! ( Single coil and full bandmix to come in the near future!)

• Hi everyone
    Got this pack a few days ago and it rocks ! Lots of profiles to choose from, with different mics and 2 different cabs. You'll definitely find tones that suit you. I also love the fact that there are lots of DI and merged profiles.
    Great value for the money !
    Here is a short funky blues track I recorded, with a Les Paul type guitar, first neck then bridge pickup.
    Have fun !
    https://soundcloud.com/matbinetruy/funky-blues

• Thanks for the good word, have fun with the profiles ! =)

Here is a single coil clip
    Any Weezer fans ?

• Hey ! Thanks for the purchase, glad you like the pack =) More amps to come very soon ( Mesa, Budda, Hiwatt, etc. )

The I used a couple profiles in the p90 clip, but basically the JMPR101M57 001 EF, JMPSM57R25 EF, etc.
    I used both cabs for the clips, and always a combination of mics ( r101 with 57 and 7b) I now realise that my classification system isnt the best now haha, will remediate to the situation for the next packs.

• This pack is huge! Lot of material to choose from to tailor your tone, as you can see from Maxime's site.
    As mattt67 already wrote, you'll definitely find tones that suit you. Direct profiles, studio, merged, different cabs and mics... I concur it's a great value for the money.

I evaluated the sound with the Studio rigs only.

First I tried the rigs with my G&L Interceptor (a sort of super-strat).

https://gbmedia.azureedge.net/…20135/p1_uycb2veax_so.jpg

I love slightly darker tones; playing alone, I liked to put both Definition and Amp Compressor to about 4, tones were great and "in my face" through my CLR.

These rigs respond very accurately to changing the PUs combination and the guitar's tone knob position, and I easily got extremely distinctive sounds through a certain consistency which is a "plus" IMO.

I found the choice of the default fx a bit weird, I guess Maxime thought each rig for some specific use so you have some huge reverb and stuff that you can of course easily tweak to taste.
    Through Definition and PU choice you can get any sort of clean-to-crunch tone.

Then I tried the rigs with my Makassar Dark Cherry, a kind of PRS (MAMA PUs).

http://www.makassar.it/Public/…cutaway_dark_cherry03.jpg

Here I mostly preferred the original Definition parameters.
    Tones are big and hefty and Definition easily make the guitar sing; some of the rigs sound quite nasal with the neck PU which should ensure they cut a mix well without losing too much punch. With a touch of amp Compressor these tones come in your face as well.

On the whole I prefer the tones I got with SCs.

As I wrote, I used the Studio rigs only. But I believe that the availability of DI profiles along with Merged versions, and the possibility to swap cabs and mics is one of the strength of the pack, if you look for versatility and for a consistent sound through all the nuances the various rigs offer.

Clearly a pro-level pack in my notebook.

:thumbup:

• Hey guys, my second ultimate pack is now ready!
    All my profiles are now on sale, and if you Buy 1 Ultimate Pack, You get the JMP one with 25 % off on top of that!
    Just use the code ULTIMATEPACK

This one is a Hiwatt Custom Dr103 from 1978.I profiled it using :
    1. My good old Marshall Custom Tall Cab
    2. A vintage sound city 6x10
    3. An Orange 4x12
    All Of this using a combination of sm57, r-101 and sm7b.You get a total of 82 profiles, including d.i, studio and merged!
    http://www.goldlionaudio.com/p…ustom-100-dr103-pack-1978

• Short demo video, sorry for the sloppy playing !

• Strat Clip :

• P90 clip! :