[GLS] New Sunn Model T Reissue Pack !

• New Uberschall Rev Blue Pack is out ! 33 % Off Until this Friday - use REVBLUE33 during checkout!

Free profile in the exchange!

60 profiles :

30 Studio

20 Merged

10 D.I

Many microphones, 3 cabs!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Everyone,

I had terrible news this week. My mom was diagnosed yesterday with terminal cancer. It started in the lungs and has now spread in the liver and bones and is going very fast. We did not see it coming at all, this is a total shock.

I would like to share that I will take a leave of absence and stop creating profiles for the next days/weeks/month. I have 2 packs that were coming up, a Mesa Mark V pack and a Mesa Mark 3 pack. Those will be included to anyone who buys the All Profiles Bundle.

It is not common practice for me to ask for charity, but if you wanted any packs from Gold Lion Audio, now would be a more than perfect time to grab it. Any help would be tremendously appreciated as I am her only child.

Treatment is free in Canada, but we are unfortunately past that stage. All money made from the sale of profiles would be use to help my mother's accommodations and help me stay with her as long as she needs it.

• I just Bought in. I hope your Mom does well as can be expected and God Bless!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Just bought the All Bundles Pack. I look forward to trying them out.

More importantly I wish you and your mum all the best ...the kemper communities thoughts are with you dude.

• Great profiles, must buy under any conditions.

All my prays to you, mom, and all others effected . Lost my dad in 1982 to the brain cancer , and my brother to liver cancer in 2001, still miss them.

Survived my own bout in 2006. Nasty disease that doesn't care where you came from or what you have.

Hats off to HW, ultra considerate gesture that shows just how tight and special our KPA community is.

• I've mostly written off buying more profiles (have too many and not enough funds) but i picked up a pack to support you, i know your pain all too well unfortunately. Best wishes to your family, and btw your sound clips of your amps are really good so looking forward to trying it.

• First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed. After contacting everyone in the family, I can now share publicly the news.

My mom passed last morning. The progression took a little over 10 days. We were hoping for more time, but she had been taking meds for lupus that would've masked the cancer symptoms, so it was very late when the doctors found the tumor in her lungs, which had already spread.

HW from ToneJunkie and everyone who bought a pack allowed me to spend a week with my mom and share last memories with her when she was lucid. She gave me all the love that I need for this world and it was important for me to let her know before she goes. I had the chance to make it a conversation with her and spend all my time with her. She lost her lucidity in the last days, but I was able to hold her hand while it was happening.
    The relief on her face is somewhat comforting, she is definitely in a better place now.

I'm at a loss for word for the amount of support I received from the community.
    HW from ToneJunkie, what a man! Please support all the packs that he releases.

The money made from the packs sold and from the Tone Junkie support will be used to pay for her funerals and after death details.
    She had no life insurance and apparently dying can be quite expensive in Canada.

I hope you like the profiles, it would be lovely to hear how creative you can be with them and what your favorite ones are.

• Hang in there Max, and feel free to PM me if you need to vent. I'm glad you where able to be there. My dad passed holding my hand as well. It's something that stay with you forever.

Bless you and yours and find peace in the fact that mom's not suffering anymore.<3

• Your a good son and supported your Mum till the end, she would want you to be STAY STRONG and LOOK AFTER YOURSELF

now days the environment is more toxic and the bad farming mean less immunity in us.

PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE is whats needed to PREVENT CANCER (adapt to your environment)

eat polyphenol foods, ellagic acids foods and EAT TO PREVENT CANCER.

Turmeric, black cumin seed oil , NO PROCESSED FOOD OR REFINED SUGAR

Fresh fruit and veggies , exercise and no TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

Your a good SON and i thank you for you PM's

No i am not back.

but love to waraba

maybe later

STAY STRONG MY BRO.

Thank you for being a warrior and a good son plus sharing this with us

HUGZ

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Hey Max,

Sounds like HW heard about your mom. Sorry for all you're going through. Hope this brings some refreshment to your soul.

I hope you can spend as much happy time as possible with your mother Maxime ...Hats off to HW as well what a top gesture ...all profile pack purchased today thank you

Great profiles, must buy under any conditions.

All my prays to you, mom, and all others effected . Lost my dad in 1982 to the brain cancer , and my brother to liver cancer in 2001, still miss them.

Survived my own bout in 2006. Nasty disease that doesn't care where you came from or what you have.

Hats off to HW, ultra considerate gesture that shows just how tight and special our KPA community is.

I've mostly written off buying more profiles (have too many and not enough funds) but i picked up a pack to support you, i know your pain all too well unfortunately. Best wishes to your family, and btw your sound clips of your amps are really good so looking forward to trying it.

Hey MaximeLajoie l’m really sorry to hear of your loss. It’s never easy to lose a parent, no matter what your age. I hope the good memories of your mum helps you through such a tough time.

Hang in there Max, and feel free to PM me if you need to vent. I'm glad you where able to be there. My dad passed holding my hand as well. It's something that stay with you forever.

Bless you and yours and find peace in the fact that mom's not suffering anymore.<3

A quick word to say I read all of your messages and appreciate them all. This community is amazing, thanks for the support and let me know what you think of the packs once you've tried them.