[GoldLionStudios] Bad News - Cancer in the family - Any Help needed

• Update :

First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed. After contacting everyone in the family, I can now share publicly the news.

My mom passed last morning. The progression took a little over 10 days. We were hoping for more time, but she had been taking meds for lupus that would've masked the cancer symptoms, so it was very late when the doctors found the tumor in her lungs, which had already spread.

HW from ToneJunkie and everyone who bought a pack allowed me to spend a week with my mom and share last memories with her when she was lucid. She gave me all the love that I need for this world and it was important for me to let her know before she goes. I had the chance to make it a conversation with her and spend all my time with her. She lost her lucidity in the last days, but I was able to hold her hand while it was happening.

The relief on her face is somewhat comforting, she is definitely in a better place now.

I'm at a loss for word for the amount of support I received from the community.

HW from ToneJunkie, what a man! Please support all the packs that he releases.

The money made from the packs sold and from the Tone Junkie support will be used to pay for her funerals and after death details.

She had no life insurance and apparently dying can be quite expensive in Canada.

I hope you like the profiles, it would be lovely to hear how creative you can be with them and what your favorite ones are.

Hi Everyone,

I had terrible news this week. My mom was diagnosed yesterday with terminal cancer. It started in the lungs and has now spread in the liver and bones and is going very fast. We did not see it coming at all, this is a total shock.

I would like to share that I will take a leave of absence and stop creating profiles for the next days/weeks/month. I have 2 packs that were coming up, a Mesa Mark V pack and a Mesa Mark 3 pack. Those will be included to anyone who buys the All Profiles Bundle.

It is not common practice for me to ask for charity, but if you wanted any packs from Gold Lion Audio, now would be a more than perfect time to grab it. Any help would be tremendously appreciated as I am her only child.

Treatment is free in Canada, but we are unfortunately past that stage. All money made from the sale of profiles would be use to help my mother's accommodations and help me stay with her as long as she needs it.

New Uberschall Rev Blue Pack is out ! 33 % Off Until this Friday - use REVBLUE33 during checkout!

Free profile in the exchange!

60 profiles :

30 Studio

20 Merged

10 D.I

Many microphones, 3 cabs!

Matamp Kingstreet added to the All Profiles bundle!

New Matamp Kingstreet Pack available!

Free rig in Rig Exchange and more free rigs for subscribers @www.goldlionaudio.com

UPDATE : 2 Cabs Added (Mesa 4x12 and Bad Cat 4x12) to the Bad Cat Lynx 50 Kemper Profile pack and 33 % OFF Using LYNXUPDATE33 until this Friday!

Link : https://www.goldlionaudio.com/…-ultimate-kemper-profiles

New Pack Available EVH 5150 III !

Free rig in Rig Exchange and more free rigs for subscribers @www.goldlionaudio.com

Includes : 52 studio profiles

Perfect for recording!

Includes Clean to Very High Gain!

Orange Thunderverb 200 has been added to the All profiles bundle!

New Orange Thunderverb 200 Pack available @www.goldlionaudio.com

Includes 75 profiles - 20 Merged + 30 Studio profiles + 25 D.I Profiles

Includes 14 amps and the next releases up to a month after your purchase!

New Pack Available Fender Princeton 64' combo !

Includes : 20 studio profiles

Perfect for recording!

Includes Clean to low gain

New Pack Available !

Includes : 30 studio profiles

Perfect for recording!

Includes low gain to Mid/High gain profiles.

Speaker : Celestion Alnico Blue.

Those profiles were made with my favorite microphones to capture guitar : Shure SM57 and Royer R101.

New Pack available!

Free profiles Pack updated : Subscribe here to receive 18 free profiles!

This is The Ultimate Splawn Quickrod Kemper Profile pack.

It includes tons of profiles to use with the Kemper profiling amp!

100 Profiles :

30 MERGED profiles

30 Studio Profiles

40 extra D.I profiles.

Perfect for recording or playing live through a cab!

Includes clean low gain to crazy high gain profiles!

**All gears, channels and options have been profiled with many microphones **

http://www.goldlionaudio.com

GLS Presents - Orange AD30R Ultimate pack.

20 carefully selected studio profiles. Available now at a special intro price (today only) of 30 % off using GLSORANGE30 during checkout!

All Profiles Pack update : 65 Amps London now Added to the All profiles Pack!

10 amps :

Bad Cat Lynx 50,
    Bad Cat Black Cat 30R,
    Matamp 1224,
    Hiwatt DR103,
    Budda Superdrive80,
    Marshall JMP,
    Sovtek Mig 50H,
    Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multiwatt,
    65 Amps London,
    Supro Black Magick Combo Amp.

3 Pedals : Megalith Delta, Fulltone Full drive, ADA APP1 Preamp

9 different cab models :

- Custom made Marshall Tall Cab 4x12

- Orange 2x12

- Soundcity 6x10

- Bad cat 2x12

- Mesa 4x12 Cab

- Bogner 4x12 Cab

- Matamp 2x12 Custom Cab

- Supro Black Magick Combo

- 65 Amps 2x12 with Celestion Alnico Gold Speakers.

GoldLionStudios Presents 65 Amps London Ultimate Kemper Pack

Buy Here.
    Free profiles

Update : Bad Cat Black Cat 30R added to all profiles bundle!

New Bad Cat Black Cat 30R Profiles available!

Buy Here.
    *Free profile in the exchange*

New Supro Black Magick Pack Available now!

Buy Here.
    *Free profile in the exchange*

New Bad Cat Lynx 50 Ultimate Pack Available !

SPECIAL INTRO PRICE : 30 % OFF the Bad Cat Lynx Today only Using BADCAT30

[/b][/b]
    Buy Here.
    [b]Free profile Pack Here

New Matamp 1224 Ultimate Pack available !

[/size]
    Buy Here.
    Free profile Pack Here

New Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier Pack available !

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

More clips available here.

**Free profile pack click here**

New Website is up ! Brand new clips for every type of pickups and new pack coming very soon!

[UPDATE] New Sovtek Mig 50h Pack is out now!!
    67 Merged profiles + 8 extra D.I Profiles

Includes 4 different cabs!! (Marshall, Bad cat, Orange, Soundcity)

Free profile here!
    Buy here!

[UPDATE] New Budda Superdrive 80 Pack is out now!!
    36 Merged profiles + 20 D.I Profiles

This one goes from crystal clear cleans to raging overdrive.
    Done with a few mics and with Great river Preamps.

Sound sample video :

Test it here
    Buy here!

[UPDATE]
    3rd pedal pack is ready! Megalith Delta high gain pedal. 14 Merged profiles.
    If you want to try it, I'll send a sample to my newsletter subscribers in a few hours so go to http://www.goldlionaudio.com and subscribe.
    Made with a Bogner and Mesa cab this time, R101, Sm7b, Sm57 And Great river preamps.

Audio Clip :

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

[UPDATE]
    Hey guys, my second ultimate pack is now ready!
    All my profiles are now on sale, and if you Buy 1 Ultimate Pack, You get the JMP one with 25 % off on top of that! Just use the code ULTIMATEPACK, For more Discounts, you can subscribe to my Newsletter on my website!

This one is a Hiwatt Custom Dr103 from 1978.
    I profiled it using :
    1. My good old Marshall Custom Tall Cab
    2. A vintage sound city 6x10
    3. An Orange 4x12
    All Of this using a combination of sm57, r-101 and sm7b.
    You get a total of 82 profiles, including d.i, studio and merged!
    http://www.goldlionaudio.com/p…ustom-100-dr103-pack-1978

Moderator Notice:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey! My name is Max, I'm an audio engineer graduate, a guitarist since more than 10 years now, and I've been working with the Kemper for the past 2 years. I spent a lot of time developing mic techniques to get great guitar tones and I love being able to experience all the possibilities with the Kemper.

• Oh and I forgot, but here is a link to listen to the profiles made. I'm using a Les Paul With P90 in it. Others will come with humbuckers and single coil guitars. Sorry for the sloppy playing! haha

Moderator Notice:

• Clip #2 with humbuckers! ( Single coil and full bandmix to come in the near future!)

Moderator Notice:

• Hi everyone
    Got this pack a few days ago and it rocks ! Lots of profiles to choose from, with different mics and 2 different cabs. You'll definitely find tones that suit you. I also love the fact that there are lots of DI and merged profiles.
    Great value for the money !
    Here is a short funky blues track I recorded, with a Les Paul type guitar, first neck then bridge pickup.
    Have fun !
    https://soundcloud.com/matbinetruy/funky-blues

Moderator Notice:

• Thanks for the good word, have fun with the profiles ! =)

Here is a single coil clip
    Any Weezer fans ?

Moderator Notice:

• Hey ! Thanks for the purchase, glad you like the pack =) More amps to come very soon ( Mesa, Budda, Hiwatt, etc. )

The I used a couple profiles in the p90 clip, but basically the JMPR101M57 001 EF, JMPSM57R25 EF, etc.
    I used both cabs for the clips, and always a combination of mics ( r101 with 57 and 7b) I now realise that my classification system isnt the best now haha, will remediate to the situation for the next packs.

• This pack is huge! Lot of material to choose from to tailor your tone, as you can see from Maxime's site.
    As mattt67 already wrote, you'll definitely find tones that suit you. Direct profiles, studio, merged, different cabs and mics... I concur it's a great value for the money.

I evaluated the sound with the Studio rigs only.

First I tried the rigs with my G&L Interceptor (a sort of super-strat).

https://gbmedia.azureedge.net/…20135/p1_uycb2veax_so.jpg

I love slightly darker tones; playing alone, I liked to put both Definition and Amp Compressor to about 4, tones were great and "in my face" through my CLR.

These rigs respond very accurately to changing the PUs combination and the guitar's tone knob position, and I easily got extremely distinctive sounds through a certain consistency which is a "plus" IMO.

I found the choice of the default fx a bit weird, I guess Maxime thought each rig for some specific use so you have some huge reverb and stuff that you can of course easily tweak to taste.
    Through Definition and PU choice you can get any sort of clean-to-crunch tone.

Then I tried the rigs with my Makassar Dark Cherry, a kind of PRS (MAMA PUs).

http://www.makassar.it/Public/…cutaway_dark_cherry03.jpg

Here I mostly preferred the original Definition parameters.
    Tones are big and hefty and Definition easily make the guitar sing; some of the rigs sound quite nasal with the neck PU which should ensure they cut a mix well without losing too much punch. With a touch of amp Compressor these tones come in your face as well.

On the whole I prefer the tones I got with SCs.

As I wrote, I used the Studio rigs only. But I believe that the availability of DI profiles along with Merged versions, and the possibility to swap cabs and mics is one of the strength of the pack, if you look for versatility and for a consistent sound through all the nuances the various rigs offer.

Clearly a pro-level pack in my notebook.

:thumbup:

• Hey guys, my second ultimate pack is now ready!
    All my profiles are now on sale, and if you Buy 1 Ultimate Pack, You get the JMP one with 25 % off on top of that!
    Just use the code ULTIMATEPACK

This one is a Hiwatt Custom Dr103 from 1978.I profiled it using :
    1. My good old Marshall Custom Tall Cab
    2. A vintage sound city 6x10
    3. An Orange 4x12
    All Of this using a combination of sm57, r-101 and sm7b.You get a total of 82 profiles, including d.i, studio and merged!
    http://www.goldlionaudio.com/p…ustom-100-dr103-pack-1978

Moderator Notice:

• Strat Clip :

Moderator Notice:

• P90 clip! :

Moderator Notice: