It sounds great...but how does it work?

• Hi Nikos, Netheravon, Ingolf, thanx for your remarks, i meant to put forward some food for thought about a great sounding and interesting constructed piece of equipment. I'm almost 5 years on the forum (and still but a student ... 8|:D ) and i always appreciate the input you (and a lot of others) bring to this forum. For me it is one of the fora which is best moderated, where professionals and beginners alike talk about a lot of interesting stuff, with love for guitar and sound. So please go on with that kinda stuff . :thumbup:
    Sorry, back to topic.
    In another article I read that there is an even more complex way in describing a non linear (distorting) signal chain in a formula. That formula is kind of 'time-dependant'. Which means it doesn't calculate bit by bit, regardless of the bits before, but in a dependable way of previous input. That article stated that f.e. circuits with transformers and condensators (Which can contribute to time dependent behaviour of an electronic circuit) could be even more accurately be described. Maybe with the coming of the quantum computer that will be possible :) . Although it is the question if it is worth to reduce 0.7 % of error 8) (if i could extrapolate the results from the article i mentioned to the kemper)

• f this is the case you'll never be able to gather useful information from the interwebz.

Such a statement would be more credible if somebody with inside knowledge (which Sinmix clearly doesn't have) said it.
    So many false rumors have been spread already.

Since nobody from Kemper will reveal how it works, we are left with speculations.
    Rejecting every speculation based on the fact that they don't come from an insider (which by definition we will never get) seems pretty sterile to me.
    Saying that the Kemper is an amp sim with a cab impulse response, is not saying a lot, is probably true, and won't be enough to allow you to build the next kemper.