Gold Lion Audio : Free samples! Merged profiles

• Wowwwwww dude! The free rig JMP575 Is one of the Best Marshall profiles I've ever heard. HOWEVER, I put the definition at a much more manageable and normal range, in the 5-6 range for my tele and Les paul. This stock profile has the gain at 2.1 and I couldn't believe it! More power than almost any profile I've ever heard at that gain range. Adjusting the gain seems incredibly natural as well . Loading the greenstomp stock 808 setting worked perfectly . If these are any indicstion for the rest of the pack I will be floored!

Thanks man, glad you like it! My guitars are pretty bright and so I don't have an issue with the definition, so maybe thats why I let it be so low in this pack. The good thing is that everyone can adjust it to taste! =) With the feedback I received, people really seem to enjoy the pack and tell me that there are tones in there for everyone.

• Had this weekend enough time to test both packs.
    My first impression, the profiles can play in the league of some Masters here has been confirmed.
    The clean and low gain Profiles are clear and strong. The high gain profiles (which I indeed use rather less ) also sound good when gain becomes less.
    The peculiarities of the guitars and their settings are clearly reproduced. (I tried with F-Strat, Tele, Ibanez Artist and Hamer ES-335 clone)
    If effects are involved, then mostly rather decent.
    Have also tried some stomp boxes of my retired pedal board. The profiles support the Kemper in this regard very good.

The price is sensational for this quality and the amount of good profiles.
    I like the structure of subdirectory the profiles are delivered. Its easy to document.

Now I face the problem, which of the good profiles of my performances I should remove.

• My 3rd pedal pack is available now, sample will be available for subscribers in a few hours. heres a clip :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Free sovtek profile right here!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Max/ALL

Is there any special deal you would do for a BUNDLE (all in one) ?
    All look worth testing, all ticks are there... Harry's approval + single coil stuff and more.

Would like to test all of them, if we can do a bundle please let me know :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Ash! I could try to work something out. In the meantime, I extended a 35 % discount on all orders for Halloween. Today only ; Simply use " EVILDEAD" during checkout.

• Ash: the Marshall Pack will make you happy. Lots of options, and many profiles work great with a Strat. I can't say about the Budda or the Hiwatt, but they seem good. Perhaps Sharry can tell.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Hi Max CJ/ALL

Thank you so much for the feedback CJ , since i have an LP too looks like i wont miss out on the Budda and Hi WATT either :)
    Max was kind enough to put a bundle deal together for me. Thank a lot for that CJ will plug the Strat in first!
    Dont forget to try some Stoner rock on the Hiwatt :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Max CJ/ALL

Thank you so much for the feedback CJ , since i have an LP too looks like i wont miss out on the Budda and Hi WATT either :)
    Max was kind enough to put a bundle deal together for me. Thank a lot for that CJ will plug the Strat in first!
    Dont forget to try some Stoner rock on the Hiwatt :D

Ash

Thanks for your support! Let me know what profiles you enjoy the most :thumbup:

• Harry's approval + single coil stuff and more.

;) @Ash

I tested the Sovtek with a Framus Hollywood guitar (vintage reissue of a german guitar from the 50ies) with vintage single coils similar to the P90 but less power.
    I like this profiles with a wide range of useability and the different Cabs.
    For some clean rigs I increased volume a little to fit with other.
    Effects are rather economical but effective. Which is more like my taste. I like the sound of a good amp and use more effect only to emphasize any music point
    Maxime is one of the Vendors who delivered the rigs with different cabs in different subdirectories. (like sinmix, tonehammer and some other)
    Very practical for me because in RM I sort my Rigs by Vendor and Amp with CAB . (inside this directory I can use gain as sort criteria)

I wonder how they will sound with my main guitar wich is at the luthier (Strat with Hässel PU's - more Power)
    It's a really well worth work.