RM 1.5 Beta 3

• so far so good; much better stability! Saving performances and rig changes and only had one freeze in about 40 minutes while doing tons of things and organizing performances. Very nice improvement Thank goodness! I was watching this forum like a hawk, don't know if others were having the troubles I was having but it was almost unworkable to use RM so this is great news for those of us in similar situations. Time to enjoy the Kemper organization process again!

• Still having some hard crashes after saving changes; not a crash, but taking so long to save that I reboot the machine; it seems to be in the language going back and forth with the RM since the RM is actually what's freezing. Sometimes, after some changes, the 'KEMPER' logo comes on after a long time trying to save my changes to the rig, then when it unfreezes the lights (Ieds) are super bright. Have to reboot the machine.

Also, saving changes is more stable but seems to take forever, and every now and then the above saving scenario happens.

I've still had a couple times where it says its' syncing and is doing a -1 of 114 kind of message too.

• I installed the Beta3 today. After the installation my Windows 10 build 10240 ddnt't recognize the Kemper any more. I had to reinstall the driver by pointi the Windows to choose the driver under the C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Driver folder. Now it works again.

• New Rig Manager has fixed my issue on my Surface Pro 1, where when I would double tap a rig (using the touch screen), the program would hang until I gave focus to another program. This is fantastic. I can now keep the keyboard off to the side again.

Thanks for the update, Kemper team!!!!!

<3:thumbup:<3

• The folders and preferences should have been preserved. Which version was installed before? Are you working on Mac or PC?

Sorry, I was "away from PC" for a while ...
    Before I had the latest RM Version installed. It's the PC version.
    Every time I installed a new version all preferences, folders and so on where like before ... except this time.