Display problem

• I've seen folks get some defective pixels along the bottom edge (have some myself but not enough to trigger my OCD) but nothing this severe.

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• If you quickly rub your finger across the window (do not push on it, just rub it), does the problem get worse? If so, you might be getting static buildup on the LCD. This is not damaging or really a problem, and if left long enough the static should dissipate.

• If you quickly rub your finger across the window (do not push on it, just rub it), does the problem get worse? If so, you might be getting static buildup on the LCD. This is not damaging or really a problem, and if left long enough the static should…

Thanks, I've tried it but it doesn't get worse. It might even be that it's not on the actual display but on the back of the transparent cover glass....

• Hi all,

I'm a happy kemper user since the end of 2012. Recently I've noticed some strange effect to my display. It's getting a little bit bigger/worse everyday. I was wondering if anybody has seen this before or knows what's going on. It does not affect the working of the kemper, just the display.

Regard,
    Peter

please contact support and attach this picture.

thanks