go jimi go evh profile free download

• The rig from the video above is available in the Gundy Keller Rig Pack. The name in the rig pack was changed to "Gundy - Brown Sound Evaha". Not sure why things were renamed, but if you compare settings to the video, they are the same.

If you are looking for the "TAF-Go Jimi Go" profile, it is in the Amp Factory Rig Pack I.

Both of these rig packs are on the Kemper website download page. Use category "Rig Packs" in the pull down menu.

Yes I know the downkoad this much time ago but sounds totally different

• Yes I know the downkoad this much time ago but sounds totally different

Gundy profile from download page sounds good and correct to me. If you can't get the same vide as in the video from the profile, I'd look at the guitar, the pickups, your fingers, your method of monitoring the output sound, etc. In other words, it's not the profile, but what's input into the Kemper or how the Kemper output is monitored. The only adjustment I made to the downloaded profile was to really crank up the volume. Best of luck on your tone search.

• Hey Francesco,
    hear Gundys words in the video. It's just what i have said! He uses the free TAF Go jimi go profile that i have sent to you. Than he tweaked it as you see in the video. Than he stored it and named it Go jimi go evh!! That's the whole trick ;)

Fraevh: have I been trying to tell you since days already? ;)

the fact that this sound different is due to a thousand of items (as I was trying to tell you since days already). you must learn to tweak.

my advise is: tweak, tweak and tweak....for the next couple of weeks, while watching the kemper videos and checking out the thousand of threads on the forum (use the 'search' function). then, and only then come back in the forum and post your doubt for which you will have a solution for sure because you will have then a sort of know how about the kemper.

what I mean is that the many answers and tricks the fine people here will give you risk to mean nothing if you don't know where to put your hands on it.

c'mon, man: you have a great machine that doesn't want anything but to be discovered.

take care

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Yes, tweaking is almost always necessary to get somebody else's profile to sound the way you want it to with your guitar and speakers/monitors. I often run an EQ in both the A slot (to shape the guitar sound) and the X slot (to fine tune things). That's in addition to playing with all the different settings in the stack.

• exactly: i rarely can plug and play someone's profile and get what I heard in the audio/video demo of his. at least the cabuinet I change which makes a huge difference.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Gundy profile from download page sounds good and correct to me. If you can't get the same vide as in the video from the profile, I'd look at the guitar, the pickups, your fingers, your method of monitoring the output sound, etc. In other words, it's not the profile, but what's input into the Kemper or how the Kemper output is monitored. The only adjustment I made to the downloaded profile was to really crank up the volume. Best of luck on your tone search.

Ooooohhhh! Thank you very much for this explanation now i know my problem you my helpme thanks again for you reply

• exactly: i rarely can plug and play someone's profile and get what I heard in the audio/video demo of his. at least the cabuinet I change which makes a huge difference.

This. I mostely change the cab first. The most rigs are tweaked with a monitor sytem and this is very different to a frfr or a real cab