How do I get MIDI THRU to be used as 'auxiliary MIDI OUT2'?

• Hi there,

I'm very happy that the kpa now sends midi clock via midi out (and that 3.1.3 has made it sticky)

I have now got my computer connected to the midi in and midi out ports and have connected my drum machine to midi thru. In this scenario the drum machine does not receive midi clock (it worked perfectly on the midi out port). According the manual, this should work if I set the MIDI THRU port to be 'auxiliary MIDI OUT2'?

I think I did see a screen somewhere with that option on it, but now I can't find it.

Does anyone know where that menu option is?

Thanks in advance,
    Allen

FYI 3.1.3 changelog said...

added: global option “Send MIDI Clock” on MIDI OUT (permanently) and on MIDI THRU (if used as
    auxiliary MIDI OUT2)

• Check out page "Perform Mode: MIDI", which is available in System Menu while you are in Performance Mode.

I won't repeat a detailed description here, which can be found ... in the current Reference Manual chapter "Transmitting MIDI comands in Performance Mode".

• Just to help anyone else on this.

I changed the setting in the system menu while in performance mode and it worked. The really good thing is that the behaviour stays in place in browse mode.

Fantastic!