FW 3.1.4.11421 Public BETA minor issue

• Hello Guys,

I think I have found a bug in 3.1.4 BETA. I already reported to kemper team.
    If some of my forum friends could verify also :)

Maybe this bug is already reported. But I own a kemper powerrack and i'm trying firmware 3.1.4.

When in performance mode I copy a slot to another one and try to switch from one slot to another with the REMOTE (this is important as it only happens with the remote) It seems to call up another rig. If I press the store button first before switching with the remote everything seems fine and the correct rig (in performance mode) get called.

Kr,

Jordi

• When in performance mode I copy a slot to another one and try to switch from one slot to another with the REMOTE (this is important as it only happens with the remote) It seems to call up another rig.

This is the intended behaviour.
    If you select a slot via MIDI or Remote, the edits on this slot get reverted. Copying a rig/slot is just an edit.

The idea is that you are editing with the panel but when you're using Remote or MIDI, it is assumed that you are in a live situation and such minor edits aren't meant to be permanent (same as switching stomps on and off etc. during playing on state).

• Me too I find it weird and uncomfortable. I often want to check some adjustment on the stage before storing it and I'd like to do it in front of my monitor and not near the profiler... with this behavior, now, I can't.
    Every time I switch with the pedalboard I lose my adjustments.