Holy *@#iT!

• Man...i'm already merried....but.... :love: love enough for two! :/ (off course i'm speaking over her playing skills 8) )

[media=youtube][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media]

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

• I can think of a couple of reasons why you might be drawn. However, IMHO, if it's a female guitarist's take on Hendrix you are looking for then look no further than Chantel. Simply amazing!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Regardless of her "marketing" of the videos, if you watch more of them you'll find out she's a great singer and guitarist too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbNtB1yLcJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTs6AXPQaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NTs6AXPQaYHere are two more (get lucky and seven nation army). I think 80% of her subscribers don't really care about the music, but still I believe she's a good musician

• I can think of a couple of reasons why you might be drawn. However, IMHO, if it's a female guitarist's take on Hendrix you are looking for then look no further than Chantel. Simply amazing!!

wow amazed... happy to see there still good female player around.. you dont see them a lot these days... no offence guys ;)

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

• Man...i'm already merried....but.... :love: love enough for two! :/ (off course i'm speaking over her playing skills 8) )

[media=youtube][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media][media]

[/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media][/media]

sorry I might be the opposite bell on this, but showing her boobs like this will always have men watching her body instead of listening to her voice/guitar.

obviously she thinks her guitar playing and singing is not enough to get in people's mind...thus she needs to show her body, contributing to make the common stereotype on cute girls to live...and live long! if I was a girl/woman I would say: shame on you! and thank you for making girl/woman cause fall years behind.

this is why women will never reach men expertise in playing guitar...am I too hard?

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• If you got it flaunt it. I dont think she cares about being perceived as a great musician. She is not pursuing a career in music. So she is content to make money of lusty men.

I dont see why that is anti-woman. Shes in control and making money. I can see why ugly women might be envious, but im not calling magic mike a blow to men everywhere

• I understand you point...nevertheless, as you seems to say, at the end she is using her body to achieve her purpose: making money...isn't this, in due proportion I admit, what a prostitute does? to use her body to get money/achieve her purpose? of course I'm not saying that this girl is a prostitute. I only wouldn't like to see guitar playing mixed with boobs and naked legs.

I admit I might be too 'vintage' (a bit too grandpa behaviour) thinking like this....and I don't want to start an ethical discussion...but as a dad od daughters I don't know if I'd like to see one of them like this.

but, again: it might be me...I respect all the opinion of the community :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I dont consider prostitution an affront to women, and i dont think it necessarily carries shame, although i understand it may come from drug addiction, poverty, and desperation rather than sober decision making.

Obviously i dont think she felt forced into this and continues to post. I agree that i dont like my music watered down by physical appearances, but hey at least she can actually play.

TBH... she's a killer player, but her looks don't do a thing for me. I've never been one after the types that flaunt everything they have and leave nothing to the imagination. A little modesty, combined with confidence, is much more attractive to me than "hey look at my giant fake boobs, and oh, I play guitar too."

I can think of a couple of reasons why you might be drawn. However, IMHO, if it's a female guitarist's take on Hendrix you are looking for then look no further than Chantel. Simply amazing!!

Once they get going, this rocks. That intro is pretty rough though... you can tell she knows the band's dragging, and she's trying to slow down, but the band just keeps slowing down even more.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Once they get going, this rocks. That intro is pretty rough though... you can tell she knows the band's dragging, and she's trying to slow down, but the band just keeps slowing down even more.

Yep, she does have to drag them though the intro a bit. The band are usually a lot tighter than that. Hoping to catch her live in the coming months :)