stereo processing possible? also DI split?

• so basically I got froggy one day and decided to wire my pickups to their own separate outputs(swapping out volume knob for a 2nd dedicated tone knob) and was running them through 2 different amp sims(well the same sim, but dedicated instances) and I loved that sound... and while I'm aware I can record all the DI and reamp it all separately, is there a way I can plug both signals in and process them *separately* and by that I mean they aren't summed into mono and processed in mono... also is this thing able to send the DI signal and processed separately? would be nice while I'm tracking before I go to reamp later

sorry, just got this thing like an hour ago and I have SO MANY THINGS TO FIGURE OUT. including trying 9872398723987239723 billion 5150/6505/whatever metal tones to sift through to find some good mix ready(or close) tones... i also have some rosen digital impuses to try to load into this thing... not sure how to use them yet but needless to say i figured I'd ask the FORUM the questions i doubt are covered in the instruction manual...

though I'm sure some guitarist has tried plugging his buddies guitar in to save on buying a second kemper hahaha but i really like the sound I'm getting... its almost like double tracked but not... it doesn't seem to have any 'weakness' in tone phatness or picking clarity...

• The KPA has a Mono input.

It can send the processed and DI signal separately. (I don't do that when I record, so, all I can suggest is to consult the "Reference Manual" for all the options (this is a separate manual from the one you got with the KPA - you can download it from their website).

I strongly suggest starting with the Factory sounds that came with your KPA (and the downloadable Rig Packs from the Kemper website) before downloading a bunch of user or commercial sounds, and especially before converting IRs into KPA speaker presets.

If you first learn how the KPA works for what you NEED it to do, then you can expand your knowledge into the "time suck" that happens when audtioning thousands of sounds. ;)

• the kemper is pretty easy to get going in terms of using it... ive sifted through some of the user sounds and so far there are a few that stick out as not-bad.

I have a pretty specific sound I'm looking for, so it's not like I'm going to get lost in a see of presets... i just want the standard 5150/6505 with an ts808/od pedal infront of it...