Li'l Bit Country, Li'l bit R 'n' F'n R

• Hi there, I'm Alex, long time listener, first time caller. I've had my Kemper a few months and I love it more now than the day I got it. My good friend teleologic first brought the KPA to my attention a couple of years ago when I was using a Marshall rack (JMP-1 & 20/20 Power Amp) for my rock shows and a '90s AC30 CC2 for my country shows. I also used an Orange Tiny Terror any time I could because they're amazing! I liked the KPA at the time but there was no way I was getting rid of my bottle amps for no digital wizardry! Fast forward to the end of last year when I heard the profiles from TAF and my interest was piqued. Once I had heard Michael Britt's profiles, all bets were off. I sold my Marshall rack, another marshall head that the guys from Mat Amp had breathed on for me, a Marshall 1936 cab, a Peavey 412M cab, a kidney, A LOT of blood and sperm (not at the same time, that would just be weird) and my first born and bought a powered toaster. I regret nothing! What a majestic little box filled with wonder!
    I've read many posts of people whining that the KPA doesn't have this and doesn't have that (pre delay, pre delay, pre delay pleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee! :D ) but anyone who was a kid who saved up for their first real valve/tube amp and finally got it and got to gig it and make ungodly, parent terrifying noise with it, will realise just what a gem this little green goodness really is. I'm a big Brad Paisley fan and I have 2 of his amps inside one little box in my living room! I'm a big Brent Mason fan and I have a couple of his amps, too. ACDC fan? I have an old JTM 45, probably my favourite Marshall amp ever but then I got a Friedman Dirty Shirley! FFS! In our collective quest for more, bigger and better tones, I think we perhaps forget what Herr Kepmer has given us, here. The Ark Of The Covenant? The holy Grail? The Spear Of Destiny? You can keep 'em. I'll take my Tele, my Les Paul and my KPA and the world is mine.