USB backup question

• Hey guys!

When I create a backup using a USB drive, does it backup all my rigs in browser mode as well as all my performances with their associated rigs? I've never had to load my rigs into another KPA, so I'm unfamiliar with how this works, and I may need to travel without my KPA and load my settings in to other ones. Just need to know if a backup will transfer ALL my settings from one KPA to another, provided the firmware is current.

Thanks
    Chad

I've had a longer relationship with my Kemper than anyone I've ever dated. I'm not mad about it.

• Hi Chad,

yes, the backup contains all your settings and content. Make sure the Profiler you load it up to has at least the same KAOS as your own. Put the KAOS you're on in the OS Update folder of your drive so you have it at hand just in case.

• Thank you guys! I will make sure to do that. I appreciate the tips! Wouldn't want to get down there and have all my rigs and no performances ;)

I've had a longer relationship with my Kemper than anyone I've ever dated. I'm not mad about it.