Bug in 3.1.4

• Hey
    This happened yesterday, during rehearsal, as I was switching performances with my FCB1010 and Uno4Kemper.
    So I loaded one of my main performance, slot 1 , and it really sounded digital and fizzy, kinda like playing a studio profile through monitors, with cab off.
    The thing is I was playing though a guitar cab, with monitor cab off, so it's not really cab related.
    Anyways, I had to change to an other slot and then back to slot 1, and the sound was back to normal.
    I already had this issue several times with the previous 3.1 beta releases, but I thought this bug was fixed with 3.1.4
    I'm using beta 3.1.4, but it's supposed to be the same as the release version.
    Matt

• I (finally) just got my Kemper non-powered head last Thursday, didn't get to work with it 'til Friday (updated to latest FW first off), and have been experiencing this same phenomenon. I've been testing several setups and it's revealed itself in headphones and studio monitors, however, I don't recall hearing it when MONITOR OUT to combo FX RETURN.

I cannot make this happen as it is intermittent between changing rigs via the Kemper and Rig Manager/Exchange software. I've not connected a MIDI controller, yet. It does not always happen on any particular rig or order and (again) I cannot repeat the same load process to recreate the effect. It is intermittent.

Just popped on the forum and searched "fizz," resulting in this post.

Any developments and/or recommendations?

• I've got the same or at least some similar things going on...lights blinking periodically on my remote, odd sounding rigs in performances, remote seems to have lost connection or did a reboot a couple of times, warbling or phase shifting sounds, high gain rigs seem to have the right gain then maybe they will be less gainy the next time I come back to them. Very weird things going on. Using all Britt profiles and everything was perfect until I updated to the latest release...I never went with any beta, I waited for the "release "