Artistmode and pure cab??

• I have never said it was something wrong with the Kemper dely and revervb! I said I CAN´T STAND IT! I guess many people are satisfied with it. My reference reverb is from spring reverb on boutiqe amps and Dely reference is TC.electronics and Eventide. I have tryed for hours to get the Kemper dely and reverb to sound like my TC. G-Force, but have not managed it yet. On my TC i can easyly adjust the Dely to my taste. and the reverb seems more natural. When I use the Kemper dely and reverb It`s kind of a boxy bussing just betveen the stop of dely/reverb and silence.. its for me personaly anoying and i can`t stand it. it destroys my feel. My tape dely on my TC is very dynamicly.. when hitting hard on strings and note stopps the dely chimes in, but in the other way i can play smooth long notes with slow note stops and then the dely almost disapear, just in the way i like it! My signature sound its in the TC dely, so i want use the Kemper dely untill I or someone else can tweak it to sound similar as it! Sorry for my bad english! its realy difficult to explain what i want or how i want to change it!! exept from dely and reverb I realy like the Kemper!Guess you got your answer Monkey Man! But all you tech geeks in this forum want use this old gear, who was more expencive than the Kemper itself when bought, anyway! I maby stupid and outdated, but thats the sound I want to hear from my amp. I am not talented enaugh to get the Kemperdely sound like my TC

You know what, Morty? I think you explained that very well, mate!

I totally get what you're saying. Makes perfect sense.

The Eventide and TC units were high-class. Delay and reverb (and pitch-shifting in the case of the Eventide) where what they were known for, and they did those things very, very well.

It might be a bit too much to expect the Kemper's delay and 'verb to match that sort of standard, but then again, it's all down to the programming (algorithmic coding), so who knows, maybe one day...

That said, careful editing of the KPA's FX will reward those who're willing to put in the time to get the most they can from the unit.