ProfilesFREE JCM800, WEM BSTAR, SLO, TKING, FRIEDMAN

• Hi Andy.....nudge, nudge....speaking of yer old AC 30.....
    Your new method of profiling has raised the bar again to where all the rest sound muffled or harsh
    so would I ever like to hear some new profiles of that old AC 30 ..

• It is already done good sir :)

Hi Andy,

I just wanted to say I absolutely love your new SLO-100 profiles. I have your original pack, and a few of the original SLO profiles are part of my go to Lead tones, and had a permanent place in my top 15 rigs. Now, I have replaced one of them with the "SLO New7" from your latest profiling test / demo. Absolute killer lead sound, with oodles of sustain and warm creamy mid-range goodness. I suspect you will be releasing an official Soldano SLO-100 pack based of your new profiling method, and will be first in line when it comes out. However, for now, the "SLO New" profiles are the bees knees. :thumbup:

• Thanks Buddy.
    Well all the details are yet TBA.. and will be coming soon of this new "massive pack" im doing. - Ive been busy behind the scenes. doing all sortrs of cool new stuff, with some cool amps. - and Im really happy with the latest achievements of what the Kemper can do!..

For those that follow me on facebook & Instagram will already know whats involved, as I have been leaking pictures of the goodies as I go..(when I remember to take pictures)

In the next few days I'll let you know whats it all about!.

Be well
    A