ProfilesFREE JCM800, WEM BSTAR, SLO, TKING, FRIEDMAN

• Agreed. The WEG amp profiles are lush and beautiful. I am really liking your new profiling methodology, Andy. Great stuff!

Also, some of Mr. Gilmour's mojo must have rubbed off on this particular amp. :thumbup:

• Agreed. The WEG amp profiles are lush and beautiful. I am really liking your new profiling methodology, Andy. Great stuff!

Also, some of Mr. Gilmour's mojo must have rubbed off on this particular amp. :thumbup:

Well he tweaked the caps for more brightness, for those that have played the WEM real amp, its quite a dark amp as its for bass & guitar (like most amps were back in those days really) - DG liked Higher brightness inline with his Hiwats he used. - but used those on later records such as DSOFTM But his early stuff was this and Rogers Bassman.. this amp was strickly a studio workhorse. as was not loud enough to play out. - hence why the condition is just so!.

Anyway, its a Killer amp (if you liek that 70's classic rock vibe) I sure do!. : ) - Ive always loved WEM Amps.. but later they started going the SS route instead of tubes.. and even those were still fantastic!..

• Ops, it is not WEM , it is WOW !
    What an amp ! I have Andy's previous WEM's , but this one is just stunning !
    Rock and Roll is alive again !

Just when one may think there is no more improvement in Kemper tone(profiles) -ops , someone ,in this case Andy again, just rise the bar !
    Thanks Andy, this looks like a new ,exciting KPA chapter.

ps
    just as a side comment , EQ is on X slot ,with volume on max on almost all profiles (black star and wem,s) .
    Nothing wrong with that , still sound fantastic ,except for clipping if I hit the strings too hard ,with my powerful DT and Bulldog Andersons . Other guitars are alight , not so mighty pups... ....

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• I'd recommend just turning the EQ volume down a little or turning the main profile volume down either way it should stop the red light appearing on the output :)

• @Rescator - Thanks man!! - Regarding the volume, ignore that for now, they wont be like that in the final commercial ones..

FYI: The reason I use Boost there in all this test, is because my unity gain is low. (as most of my studio is tube driven) so that X slot raised it for me to audition at a controllable & comfortable listening volume. - that will be taken off, OR controller correctly when all is done.

I hope you are also using the OUTPUT menu and SPACE set to 3.9 for the best effect! : )

long live rock n roll

• And the LOVE don't stop here. - just posted over the best sounding JCM800 Ive ever played through in my life!.
    (Head to my forum and get them)

No descriptions, just jaw to floor stuff!

GRAB YOUR LES PAUL, its optimized for that.. not tested on anything else.

Volume levels are all over the place. but I don't care about that currently!!

GO PLAY

• big words! Need to get the Les Paul out of storage, then!

• Nnnnnooooooooo!!!! Andy what ya doing to me you know I'm a sucker for the JCM800
    Damn I need some free time this week to give them a whirl. Looking forward to trying these out :) thank you

• I do not have Les Paul, but something else ...Tom Anderson Bulldog ! :D
    Cannot wait for 800 to try it tomorrow !
    Thanks Andy !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I haven't said much but I really appreciate all these great profiles, in my opinion these are some of the best ampfactory profiles I have ever heard. This makes me very excited about future purchases with you and really looking forward to whatever you release next. All of these profiles are outstanding especially the cleans.

• Tried em out last night. Great work. Loved all the wem and 800 profiles. The blackstar i liked the sparkle clean and a few others. It was a lil dark overall, and i didnt have time to adjust, but for the most part i really love the dynamic range you're getting. A strong accent vs barely touching the string is a totally different sound