On which pedalboard are you guys mounting the Remote?

• Their website has a lot of CCS coding to automatically play videos, and probably pop-up ads. My Ad Blocker software blocked five(!) on the main page.

They are a legitimate business, with a poorly-executed website.

Indeed. Disabling my ad blocker didn't help BTW.

• Section8, exactly which one did you pick up? I am interested in getting one of those, do you have the specs or product info on that sucker.

mojo

Here you go:
    http://www.pedalpad.com/produc…56713276/category=6472051
    ...just read posts about wierdness with Pedal Pad's site... dunno about that. I can't reproduce that issue. Also, you will notice in the pics on the site that there are two vertical columns of slots routed out for cables, but mine has three vertical columns. The owner said that this was the new design going forward. It seems more flexible than the old design.

Edited once, last by Section8 ().

• Do you have the Mission EP1-KP? I found mine to be unsuitable for direct attachment of velcro to the bottom plate, as the bottom plate on these pedals is very flimsy. Mission actually sells a plexiglass mounting plate (FOR $25!) which is way to much for a piece of acrylic with 4 holes drilled in it. The Stage Trix Wah Fasteners cost 1/4 of that. Also, the Stage Trix Wah Fasteners didn't work perfectly, as the bottom plate screws were too short. I purchased longer screws from Home Depot to solve that. Incidentally, the rubber tread pad on my green EP1-KP fell off when I unpackaged it and the adhesive has never worked well on that one, which has been irritating. When I transport and open the pedal board the rubber pad is often loose in the case and I curse and press it back on the pedal and perform. I haven't gotten around to securing it with additional adhesive.

Another thing about the Pedal Pad. I specifically asked the owner to drill holes for a standard "D Series" mount on the left side, so I could put a CAT 5 pass-through on board and patch Kemper rack unit to that, rather than directly to the foot controller (the idea being that if someone tripped over the cable it wouldn't damage the jack on the controller. I have a similar pass through a patch bay back of my rack for the same reason, to protect jack on Kemper and also make setup, especially in dark places, easier/faster.

• Do you have the Mission EP1-KP? I found mine to be unsuitable for direct attachment of velcro to the bottom plate, as the bottom plate on these pedals is very flimsy.

I have 2. I removed the rubber feet and put the screws back in.....it holds the plate down. I've never had any problem. I recently pulled the Velcro off
    to use the pedals stand alone along with the Remote (no pedalboard).

Incidentally, the rubber tread pad on my green EP1-KP fell off when I unpackaged it and the adhesive has never worked well on that one, which has been irritating. When I transport and open the pedal board the rubber pad is often loose in the case and I curse and press it back on the pedal and perform. I haven't gotten around to securing it with additional adhesive.

That sucks. Did you let Mission Eng. know about this? That shouldn't be happening with a new pedal that costs that much.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().

• I have 2. I removed the rubber feet and put the screws back in.....it holds the plate down. I've never had any problem. I recently pulled the Velcro off
    to use the pedals stand alone along with the Remote (no pedalboard).

That sucks. Did you let Mission Eng. know about this? That shouldn't be happening with a new pedal that costs that much.

[/quote]

I do need to let them know, especially considering it was brand new when it fell off. You can even see it in my 2nd pic in this thread. When I opened the case to take the pick the rubber tread pad had fallen off the green pedal, on the left, and I flopped it back on there to take the pic. The black one doesn't seem to have the same problem.

• Hi Section8, how did you fasten the remote to this pedal board?

• Hi Section8, how did you fasten the remote to this pedal board?

I removed the screws that hold the rubber feet on the bottom, and removed the feet, then put two adhesive strips of industrial hook (velcro) material on the bottom. I was careful not to cover the serial number label on the bottom of the remote. Then just pushed it on to the pedal board which was already carpeted with loop (velcro) material. It is tight an solid on the board.