tone hawk profiles

• Hey Lance is there a paypal option to buy these ? The samples sound great

Hello! Thanks for checking out the video! I'm glad you liked it. At the moment I don't have a Paypal button setup, however if you'd like, you could send me a private email through the contact page on the www.tonehawkstudios.com website and we could set up a Paypal transaction. Perhaps, in the future I might add a Paypal specific button on the site. The reason I chose to use the current payment process is that it allows for instant, automatic & individual download links sent immediately after purchase. It is a fully encrypted and secure service, and I never see anyones full card info. But..I understand if someone prefers other payment methods. I just had to weigh the options and make a choice at the time. Thanks! :) Lance

• The demo sounds great, nicely put together website and detailed notes - for $10, seemed like a low risk purchase, so I went ahead and did indeed get the immediate download. Looking forward to trying them.

• The demo sounds great, nicely put together website and detailed notes - for $10, seemed like a low risk purchase, so I went ahead and did indeed get the immediate download. Looking forward to trying them.

Hey eh6!

Thank you!!! I appreciate you checking out the video & web site and for downloading the profiles! I put a lot of time and effort into creating and organizing the profiles, site, notes, video, etc…so it really means a lot to get feedback and see that folks are downloading them. I know that there are a lot of great options out there these days for purchasing profiles, so I wanted to offer what I felt was a fair price. I hope you enjoy using them! Tone is a very specific and personal thing, so I just did my best to create profiles and website content that I like and hope that maybe others do too. Thanks for your support! :)

Lance

• I bought the profiles this morning. They are really good. In my opinion, they are probably more geared for recording than gigs. The marshall is really good, but the FTR 37 is fantastic. I should say that I love the FTR37 profiles without pedals. A few years ago when I was in LA for NAMM, I tried out an FTR37 at the guitar center platinum room with a Jimmy Page R9 and the tone was amazing. People came into the room to see what was going on and it wasn't my playing. The profile with the mid boost captures what I heard that day. My only criticism is that I wish there were more profiles of the pure amp tone without pedals in front of it.

• I bought the profiles this morning. They are really good. In my opinion, they are probably more geared for recording than gigs. The marshall is really good, but the FTR 37 is fantastic. I should say that I love the FTR37 profiles without pedals. A few years ago when I was in LA for NAMM, I tried out an FTR37 at the guitar center platinum room with a Jimmy Page R9 and the tone was amazing. People came into the room to see what was going on and it wasn't my playing. The profile with the mid boost captures what I heard that day. My only criticism is that I wish there were more profiles of the pure amp tone without pedals in front of it.

Hey Wedewer... I saw this post on The Gear Page too and replied,Thanks!!! I just thought I'd repost my reply here as well.

Thank you!!! I'm really happy you like them and I appreciate your feedback and kind words. I'm glad you like the pure amp tones, and I have a lot more upcoming! The decision to include pedals with the amps was because I wanted to offer a wide pallet of colors that pedals provide, and I really like how even using the exact same pedal can sound and respond quite differently through a variety amps. That's a great story about playing the FTR37 at GC. Ha! yeah..that's a very special amp to me and I've used it on some great gigs/sessions. I still remember the day I bought it, 2004 from Fred himself. Picked it up from his tiny little workshop in his backyard. He was so super cool to me, and I just remember getting home and playing it non-stop the rest of the day, missing dinner and playing till late night. Good times! :thumbup:

• I was so impressed by the playing and tone on the Champ section of the video I snapped these up - no-brainer at this price. I am loving the clean patches especially - the Champ is amazing with a strat or LP and the FTR 37 is really nice too. As you can hear in the demo, the Champ has loads of bottom end for an 8" driver and lovely crisp upper mids/highs. I have locked the Champ clean patch in as a cab on the KPA and have run all kinds of other fender style profiles through it and it absolutely kills with single coils . Kudos to Lance for this well put together set and the very tasteful demo.

• I was so impressed by the playing and tone on the Champ section of the video I snapped these up - no-brainer at this price. I am loving the clean patches especially - the Champ is amazing with a strat or LP and the FTR 37 is really nice too. As you can hear in the demo, the Champ has loads of bottom end for an 8" driver and lovely crisp upper mids/highs. I have locked the Champ clean patch in as a cab on the KPA and have run all kinds of other fender style profiles through it and it absolutely kills with single coils . Kudos to Lance for this well put together set and the very tasteful demo.

Thank you so much! That's really cool to hear how you are using them. I appreciate your kind words and I'm happy that they are working well for you. Yes those old Champs are amazing little amps IMO. It's pretty cool how big and full they can sound. All in relation to their surroundings of course, next to a raging loud 50 watt 4x12 maybe not so much haha. But that's the beauty of the Kemper, and capturing an amps sonic frequency with the ability to use it in different ways. Pure volume, no longer an issue. I'll have to try that cab with some of the other Fender amp profiles I've made. Great idea! Thanks!!