Has someone recorded with a Friedman profile? Now I did.

• Here we are back again at starting point, never mind, this new file is a intro by dan platansky, check him out he's good (bring the world down to its knees)
    and this time i used my Strat, which made an even bigger difference than i expected. 3 profiles, reamped, same playing. huge differences.
    all slots and effects are disabled, pure sound, faults are nobodys but mine ... if you find one or two, do not keep them :)

enjoy and tell me which one u like most

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited once, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Sounds great, what is it you're missing then?

Haha, it was intended to be a pun with this famous song by U2, should read so not not having found!

I am missing - for once - nothing and am a happy bunny for now. :)

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Laso Friedman BE profile on David Laboga Cab V30/Creamback C65

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stay Metal!

• I did this with some of Tim's Brown Eye profiles...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I did this with some of Tim's Brown Eye profiles...

External Content soundcloud.com

You can do this with Bugera profile also, with the same or maybe better results? 8o Really, when people understand this? i think never :/

1. Killer song = still killer song sound,
    2. Killer song > no matter what amp profile = still killer song,
    3. Shitty song > no matter what amp/profile = shitty song/sound,

But, its very simple i need killer song and... just let me think what profile use? maybe Mesa maybe VHT maybe 5150 then people say "man what a fucking killer profile" :D , but even if i use killer profile really and shity song/sample/mix people say "nah or man its good". First of all when someone post a mix what we are judge?
    1. Mix,
    2. Song,
    3. Mixing skills,
    4. Guitar sound?

Well we start from point 4? but at the same time we are spoke about 1 2 and 3. Yes or not? @JerEvil give me that multitrack with DI guitars and i can do "better" mix with my Bugera V55 profiles, why? becouse i'm dick nope becouse i can do this. Chalenge accepted? :D

Stay Metal!

• Let me see if I still have the track. I delete most "clips" after recording them as I rarely plan to revisit. I am using Logic Pro. I assume I would just send you individual tracks bounced? Unfortunately the guitars were not done with DI as I have yet to figure out how to re-amp. Something I plan on working on very soon as it is a real pain in the ass to re-record everything! LOL!

If I still have it I will record the guitars clean for sure OR maybe I will just redo and send to you. Digging the Deliverance profiles by the way.

• Let me see if I still have the track. I delete most "clips" after recording them as I rarely plan to revisit. I am using Logic Pro. I assume I would just send you individual tracks bounced? Unfortunately the guitars were not done with DI as I have yet to figure out how to re-amp. Something I plan on working on very soon as it is a real pain in the ass to re-record everything! LOL!

If I still have it I will record the guitars clean for sure OR maybe I will just redo and send to you. Digging the Deliverance profiles by the way.

dont cry like a baby just do it :D

Stay Metal!