Wah Pedal Booster volume bug

• Edit: Never mind, I assumed that the Volume knob was controlling the amount of boost. Stupid me. Consider this, instead, a feature request to have a Boost knob added to the Wah Boost effect so we can adjust it ourselves rather than simply duplicating the volume pedal.

...or at least, I think there's a bug.

I'm using the Wah Pedal Boost in front of the amp on my bass rig for some extra distortion when I'm using my wah. I want full boost at toe position, and no boost at heel position - that is, at heel position, the Stomp shouldn't be affecting the signal at all. The effect is currently set like so:

Pedal Range: +100%
    Volume: +5.0

It boosts correctly, but at heel position there's still a noticeable increase in signal level.

Here's an example - the amp and all other effects are bypassed, and the wah is at heel. Green is with the Wah Boost off, Red is with it on:

[Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7231524/wah%20boost%20level.png]

- The issue is present at all settings of the volume knob for that effect. Turning it to -5.0 gives a similar amount of volume reduction with the pedal still at heel.

- Yes, I'm sure the pedal is sitting at heel position correctly; I use Bypass@Heel for my other wah effects, so it would be obvious if the pedal wasn't reaching 0.

Cheers.