New - Profiles by - Tone Hawk Studios -

• Im not understanding any disappointment in the Marshall profiles. And i have the new Britt Marshall pack. The ones with the Nobel pedal sound thick yet crisp and dynamic. The raw ones are a little strong on the bite, but if you look at the amp parameters, a few small tweaks can tame that considerably. I really love this pack and have only played ab half the profiles.

• Im not understanding any disappointment in the Marshall profiles. And i have the new Britt Marshall pack. The ones with the Nobel pedal sound thick yet crisp and dynamic. The raw ones are a little strong on the bite, but if you look at the amp parameters, a few small tweaks can tame that considerably. I really love this pack and have only played ab half the profiles.

Thank you very much for your comments and I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying them so far. I think you really nailed those descriptions!!
    Of course everyone has different tastes, guitars, play and hear things a bit different, etc..so it's tough to please everyone. I know that there's a lot of really great packs out there on the market to choose from, so I appreciate everyone who's taken a chance on my profiles. When deciding what to put together for my first collection I just tried to hopefully create a wide variety of colors and incorporate some of the approaches that I personally dig, such as adding combinations of pedals, and mixing up heads with different cabs. Hopefully there's at least a few in the pack that people find inspiring to them :)

• I've gotta say some of these divided by 13 cleans are the best I have. I did have to tweak these a bit but the end result was very nice, bumped up to my favorite clean /13: dvd13-FTR1 on the blockhead! Also, the fender champ was right on and I loved every Victoria profile you had with the COT-love pedal! Love the love pedal!

• Lance was kind enough to let me use one profile from this pack as a demo profile for my newest reverb presets. I just put them up on the Rig Exchange, and you can also find them on my site. Relevant links are here:

MAB Advanced Reverb Release 3 + 4 - Rigs

Try, and you'll buy :)

• I've gotta say some of these divided by 13 cleans are the best I have. I did have to tweak these a bit but the end result was very nice, bumped up to my favorite clean /13: dvd13-FTR1 on the blockhead! Also, the fender champ was right on and I loved every Victoria profile you had with the COT-love pedal! Love the love pedal!

Thank you so much!! That's so great to hear and I appreciate your feedback! Yes I love that love pedal too haha! It really does a cool thing, from a nice boost to a strong harmonic push, I dig it!

• Lance was kind enough to let me use one profile from this pack as a demo profile for my newest reverb presets. I just put them up on the Rig Exchange, and you can also find them on my site. Relevant links are here:

MAB Advanced Reverb Release 3 + 4 - Rigs

Try, and you'll buy :)

Thanks Meambobbo!!! I'm thrilled and honored that you'd want to use one of my profiles for your beautiful collection of reverbs! Thank you so much for these, looking forward to playing with them and seeing what kind of ideas and tunes they'll inspire! :)

• Just purchased the pack and I'm thrilled! :thumbup:
    I just love the Marshall profiles, especially those with the Nobels ODR. The Champ is great as well, would have loved som more profiles with it, maybe with the Nobels? ;)

Will have a proper play with them tomorrow, now off to work.
    Thank you for the excellent profiles, and the price is a no brainer really. Looking forward to future profile packs!

• Just purchased the pack and I'm thrilled! :thumbup:
    I just love the Marshall profiles, especially those with the Nobels ODR. The Champ is great as well, would have loved som more profiles with it, maybe with the Nobels? ;)

Will have a proper play with them tomorrow, now off to work.
    Thank you for the excellent profiles, and the price is a no brainer really. Looking forward to future profile packs!

Thank you so much! That's really cool to hear! :D Yeah that Nobels is a cool pedal. I'll probably use that with some other profiles with different amps in the future. Just tried to keep it varied for this first collection. Really means a lot to get your feedback. Happy playing!

• Black Friday Sale!!! SAVE 20% OFF - ToneHawk Profiles Vol.1 - (56 profiles) featuring a vast range of tones from cleans, to dirty, to fuzz… using different combinations of amps, pedals and cabs. Includes profiles of gear from: Marshall, Divided By 13, Fender, Victoria, Fulltone, Lovepedal, Vintage Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face, Nobels, B.K. Butler Tube Driver, Providence, Prescription Electronics, Xotic, Menatone and more!

Use Coupon Code: ToneHawk20

www.tonehawkstudios.com

Just enter the code on the checkout page, and receive 20% off of your order.

Offer good thru the weekend (Nov 27-29) Expires Monday, Nov. 30th.

And…Check out the video below to hear eight of these profiles in action.

Thanks again to everyone who's purchased our profiles, offered feedback and continued support. Have a great weekend and happy playing :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.