New - Profiles by - Tone Hawk Studios -

• Hi Lance, a little late to the party but i bought your pack today. Man, i can tell you, this /13 amp is sooo cool played with a strat! Real fun. I also like the plexi , played with humbuckers, very much. Real Eddie sound out of my musicman guitar and also a bank with the les paul.The boosted plexi has the sound that paul Gilbert used as rythmsound on the early Mr. Big tunes, cant stop playing. The plexi rules!
    Go on and make profiles dude!!

Cheers
    Frank

• Thanks Frank that reminded me to go back and check the single coil stuff , like the bright stuff cant get enough of it.
    @Sharry should check these for your Strat my friend

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Any news on some new Tonehawk profiles? Your first pack are still my favourite profiles, especially the FTR37.

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you like them :) Yes, I've been slowly working on putting together another collection, but I'm definitely not the fastest haha and have also been busy with some other music projects and studio sessions so I'm sorry it's taken longer than I'd hoped. My process is to do a lot of different profiles with often very subtle variations of mics, blends, settings, etc…on the same amp/cab/pedal combination... so when it comes time to sort through them all..well...that's when the microscope comes out and I kinda get lost in that world haha! But yeah, I haven't stopped and have some cool boutique as well as vintage amps in the new upcoming collection. Thanks again!!
    Lance

• Hi Lance, a little late to the party but i bought your pack today. Man, i can tell you, this /13 amp is sooo cool played with a strat! Real fun. I also like the plexi , played with humbuckers, very much. Real Eddie sound out of my musicman guitar and also a bank with the les paul.The boosted plexi has the sound that paul Gilbert used as rythmsound on the early Mr. Big tunes, cant stop playing. The plexi rules!
    Go on and make profiles dude!!

Cheers
    Frank

Thanks Frank! I appreciate your post. Really cool to read your descriptions and I'm so happy you dig them :) Yeah...single coils on the /13 and humbuckers for plexi are pretty much what I used gtr wise when i profiled them.
    Happy playing!!
    Lance

• I bought this pack 2 min ago, just came by to say that Mplex +EXP2 profile has instantly become my favorite rock amp profile ever... holy cow this sounds good!

Gotta say, I keep coming back to the stuff in this pack again and again. Hope that there will be another one!

Ditto, i like this pack as well.

Thanks guys!!! Really happy to hear you've been digging them :) Slowly, but surely I've been working up some more.

• I did some session work on a Black Keys style tune and these profiles killed! I only used them and I'll be using them a lot more in the future. I've got a bunch of profiles so these kind of got forgotten but damn, theres is gold in here. I'm straight up in love with this pack right now. The profiles with fuzz pedals are insane! I've been wanting something like this for a while and it was right under my nose the whole time. Good shit man, good shit!

I'd love some more from you! Please, more fuzz pedals and small quirky amps. I'm so into dirty vintage lofi odd sounds - but done well. I haven't heard anyone else doing that. Please bring on the black keys, white stripes, modern vintage goodness. I just wish the Kemper had good reverb for that kind of sound - or am I missing something?