New - Profiles by - Tone Hawk Studios -

• I did some session work on a Black Keys style tune and these profiles killed! I only used them and I'll be using them a lot more in the future. I've got a bunch of profiles so these kind of got forgotten but damn, theres is gold in here. I'm straight up in love with this pack right now. The profiles with fuzz pedals are insane! I've been wanting something like this for a while and it was right under my nose the whole time. Good shit man, good shit!

I'd love some more from you! Please, more fuzz pedals and small quirky amps. I'm so into dirty vintage lofi odd sounds - but done well. I haven't heard anyone else doing that. Please bring on the black keys, white stripes, modern vintage goodness. I just wish the Kemper had good reverb for that kind of sound - or am I missing something?

Thank you Maxy!!! That was really cool to read, and thanks for your kind words :) Would love to hear the tones and your playing in that context. I'm a big fan of the quirky stuff too, boutique, vintage, lo-fi...you name it! I found the Kemper a bit tricky to profile fuzzes exactly, took many tries and various approaches. In the end I couldn't capture everything I wanted, but definitely got some stuff that I felt proud of, and have used myself on a number of recording sessions with much success. So..I'm thrilled that someone else has too!! Thanks for your support, all the best!

• it's certainly one of a kind type of pack (a lot of pedals plus amp sounds). It would be nice for a pack 2!

Thanks Chrismilne! I'm happy you dig it! and appreciate your encouragement for another pack :thumbup: I'm working on it...slowly haha. Got some done already and it'l be another variety collection, amps big/small, old/new, pedals, etc.. Gonna do another demo video also for the roll out.

• Got these too and they sound great! Looking forward to vol.2 :)

I remember i was about to get these when released but eas not comfortable with the payment options as the paypal is pretty much the standard nowadays. All good anyways!

• I've bought your pack quite a while ago. Great quality profiles, always loved the pack and I'm looking forward to a new quality pack. Good to hear that you are working on it.

Got these too and they sound great! Looking forward to vol.2 :)

I remember i was about to get these when released but eas not comfortable with the payment options as the paypal is pretty much the standard nowadays. All good anyways!

Thank you!! I really appreciate your support and I'm happy to hear that you liked the profiles :) Also, if anyone wishes to use PayPal, they definitely can. Just email me thru my site and we can do PayPal and I'll send them direct to you. The benefit of ordering thru my site is just that it's automated and immediate download. Thanks!! :thumbup: