Bogren Digital Contest

• When I do Scarface impressions, the Scarface Lip™ is essential.

Maybe you could throw that one in one day too for fun?

Bottom line is that I love the Sticky Lip™ 'though and would receive much pleasure if that's the only patented lip thing you do, brother. :D It definitely adds a certain something to your soloing.

• When I do Scarface impressions, the Scarface Lip™ is essential.

Maybe you could throw that one in one day too for fun?

Bottom line is that I love the Sticky Lip™ 'though and would receive much pleasure if that's the only patented lip thing you do, brother. :D It definitely adds a certain something to your soloing.

Hahahahahah yeah mate , Ninja tricks & Lips
    You right it definitely adds" Pepper" on soling :P

• There are a few of us here who own every profile under the sun, in fact when there is a sale on , we will chase that P##sy..
    To us , well trust me most of us feel that due to the present over saturated market...dont profile amps unless you have some thing special to offer..
    There is talent out there and go for it is my advice..however the mix ready stuff and unique capture exist not in every pack .. trust me on that.

Stikany certainly has some thing special to offer in this VH4, i used to think it was the metal amp, perfect for extended ranged guitars like my 9 string,the holy grail of channel 3, some times an overly compressed amp, channel 3 and four have extended gain structure..nice break up in channel one.

Well man, let me say Stikany has kicked my ass, as this is one of the best rock amps out there, i always thought it was too "pokey" blah blah...but Stikany captures so many versions of the rock beast, crunch and clean

look man go straight too
    VH4-04 and VH4-05 (Gibson)
    many flavors of rock there , some with a hard edge some with smooth saturation
    Vh4 -16 amazing crunch
    vh4-17 perfect chorus clean
    vh4 -solo DYNAMIC, bridge and neck
    there is your performance right there

This is as good a rock amp as a metal amp dam it. :)
    You can make so many various performances from this pack
    vary the rock ones with vh4 -01 /vh4-02
    clean with vh4-014
    vh4-13 crunch (killer)

i never knew this was a killer rock amp and that it could put out many crunch and rock sounds, cleans are great.
    Stikany, man i am embarrassed to say only briefly went over your other stuff
    what a dumb ass i am man, as there is some of the top 5 stuff in your packs

what do you expect from a guy that plays guitar on a bar and rocks out like EVH :rolleyes::D

My friends, this vh4 pack is the top 5 rock packs
    prove me wrong. I had to lock my self in a room with a carton of beer to test this
    i hope you guys appreciate the sacrifices i make for you :D

Stikany, you are a rock beast MOFO :P
    i got the Sticky Lip now!!! hahahhaaa!!
    :thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Ash mate the is fu.....g fully in depth description , glad you take time to explore possibilities of VH4 profile pack . :thumbup:
    It is hard to offer something brand new, when we have such a great "Masters of Profiling" on this forum and Great proffesionals .

Thanks mate ,realy appreciate your feedback :thumbup::thumbup:

• Hi mates Diezel VH4 profiling session:):)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MESA -Dual rectifier profiles
    Annihilator cover -" Set the world on fire " :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I got that Rig, some times i pretend i can play like you with the rig hahaha!, i am still getting great rigs from the EVH and VH4 pack brother, , ill go back and check the Recto and post some highlights soon :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Well Ash, you just cost me 10 euro. And I really didn't need more VH4 profiles. :D

I don't see any place to download, does he email the packs to us manually?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Yup he will send it brother, usually with in 24 hours ;), let me know what you think of these please man :)

Ash

• Will do man!

I can't stop buying profiles...cheaper than video games I guess. :)

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• haha!!, yeah the fun with Skitany's rigs will last longer than the games in the ps4 pro and xbox one X :D

Ash

• haha!!, yeah the fun with Skitany's rigs will last longer than the games in the ps4 pro and xbox one X :D

Ash

Luckily he emailed them to me just in time to check them out real quick before I go to bed.

You didn't lie Ash, it's a good pack! Very rock-oriented, like you said, which is nice...well, because that's what I play, and most of the VH4 profiles are fairly high-gain (though there is a lot of varity, Soundside for example). Since it's late, I'm having to play through my headphones (HD650s), which I really do not like compared playing through my monitors. And I have to say, there was a weird honk that I was able to almost eliminate by turning off the stomp noise gate. But all that could be down to the headphones, pickups, whatever. I'll know more tomorrow.

But regardless, they're very good, and a little different from the other VH4 profiles I have, which is really nice. Good crunch, good clean, they'll rock as hard as you need, and many of them sound very different from each other without becoming unusable. I think he did a good job of capturing the versatility of the amp, without bogging me down in endless choice (here's lookin' at you, Choptones, haha).

Overall, it's an excellent pack, the cost of lunch, 22 profiles for 10 euro, can't beat it. There are a lot of VH4 packs out there, but I think this is especially worth keeping in mind.

• I couldn't stay away, I picked up the DR pack too. I wanted to take advantage of the clear typo he made listing it before he noticed and changed it. Read: *Buy this profile pack before he snaps out of it and raises the price*. :D

I was going to pass on this one because I have way too many DR profiles, but it was too good of a deal. And just like the VH4 pack, it's pleasantly different than most of what's out there. Don't get me wrong, it had plenty of gain for anything I'd want, but it was focused more on the mid and mid-high gain ranges, and really showed it off as a solid, all-around rock/pop amp.

Good job @Stikany! I think you might have yourself a little niche here.