Quilter Labs 101 Mini head

• I am also. Anybody?

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.

• Then you wouldn't need a Kemper
    Im kind of joking but I don't think it's a power amp...
    I wish they would make a small power amp.

It has an effects loop, so the Kemper could be plugged into the return ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I am curious if or how this would work with an unpowered Kemper

I think it would work, if the reproduction is linear. (I could not identify that)
    If not I don't see the sence to use Kemper.
    Would mean to renounce the greatest strength of sacrificing Kempers - modeling amplifiers.

As a power-Amp for the Kemper I would propose http://ritteramps.de/camplifier/camplifier-180.
    EUR 355 in non EU-country.
    It's built in in the hole at the back of Kemper and have 180 clean Watts,

Is this an answer to your question or did I something understood wrong? - Harry

• I think it would work, if the reproduction is linear. (I could not identify that)
    If not I don't see the sence to use Kemper.
    Would mean to renounce the greatest strength of sacrificing Kempers - modeling amplifiers.

You would be bypassing any amp modeling when you use the effects loop return ...

• You would be bypassing any amp modeling when you use the effects loop return ...

Do you mean to plug in the guitar in KPA in and KPA out to return of the mini?
    Or do you mean to plug in the guitar in the mini and the KPA is in the send/return line of Mini?

My opinion to this topic is as follows.
    In both cases, it should be clarified whether there is a mini-mode to work as a FR amp with linear characteristic . (I could not see it at the picture of the Web site)
    If not and the mini work similar as an amp-simulator, I see no sense to use it. The KPA is better to do this. I think, you could only use the effects of KPA. An expensive solution, isn't it?
    If there is a linear mode the mini can be used as normal power amp at KPA Output.(Main Mono or Monitor) . The small size is convenient but I do not see further benefits.

keep rockin' Harry

• The guitar into the Kemper, and the Kemper output into the effects return of the Quilter.

• Versatile sounding solid state amp. Most modlers are better sounding though IMO. It actually is quite fun when you run effects. I'll probably keep it ass a noodling amp

Have you run the Kemper through the effects return on it?

• Ok... so I only got to play this quietly for like 10 minutes but it sounds... KILLER! Running it with a little K100 loaded Crate cab and PRS SC245. All the modes sound really good. Didn't get to try with the Kemper yet but will soon.