Direct out feeding another preamp?

• Im wondering can I use "Direct Out" dry guitar signal into another guitar preamp (Axe FX II) would this work?

Is there any signal latency involved? I would think not since you can use that output as a dry guitar signal for re-amping...

Or maybe just use the Axe as a stereo Effects loop only? So many decisions... LOL

Thanks!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• if you choose GIT Analog as the output source the direct out will carry a signal that is exactly like the signal that is entering the Profiler at the input. There is no conversion, level change or latency involved.

• Ok being redundant so sorry- if I choose GIT Analog as its output source, the the KPA then treats the signal out of this port as an "instrument level" output source, just like its input guitar signal? Just trying to understand..

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• TY!!! 8o:thumbup: