3.2.1 FIXES THE DIGITAL CRACKLING / HASH :) => 3.2.0 ....BUG ..... still has the hi-freq-digital-crackling / hi-freq-digital-hash when Changing sounds in Browse mode ...

• Keep in mind if you restore to 3.02, you will lose all of your performances that you created with operating system further up. They will be retained once you update again, but all of your performances will revert to old performances you had saved before

• As the OP of this thread I can confirm that 3.2.1 %100 fixes the digital crackling / hash when changing rigs in Browse mode ...... even with the Rig X-Fade set to 0 and Pure Cab engaged there is absolutely no digital crackling / hash when changing rigs in Browse mode.

3.2.1 ...... woooooo hoooooo

Ben

• Keep in mind if you restore to 3.02, you will lose all of your performances that you created with operating system further up. They will be retained once you update again, but all of your performances will revert to old performances you had saved before[/quote]

I did not understand!? do I need to reinstall all my preformances again, or is it tweaking different from the sound in Browsemode who will be lost? will the come back when updating? and the big question how do i update??

I am playing every weekend now for a couple of months, dont think i dare to update, if something is ruined! I have just bin using performancemode on the last consert after getting the remote...

• I did not understand!? do I need to reinstall all my preformances again,

The way performances are handled has been changed. Make a backup before updating. Use that backup in case you're downgrading to a previous version.
    Your performances are still there when updating to 3.2.0/3.2.1.

• I'm on phone now. So what was the issue addressed? This ufo aerospace overlapping sound over the profile? Because I had an issue while switching the rigs the sound was weaker for two seconds. But I couldn't recreate it.

• I've had this since purchase and it remains in the latest update for me. Not as often, but still there. I even noticed it when only changing cabs today. Murphy is killing me today, too: purchased some killer new rigs and ended up with RE freezing my KPA along with this issue. Ugh!

Am I the only one?

Can there be only one?

• Yep I've heard it once since, through the power heads power amp into my cab, while warning up before a band practice, heard it for just 2 seconds and then all was good again. It was on a merged profile. I only heard it once since the upgrade in 2 3 hour practices switching multiple times per song so it is a lot better than it was.

• Am I the only one?

I have also had the tone break up for a few seconds after rig-change a couple times with 3.2.1.11625. I have not found a way to reliably replicate the problem. For me it has occurred while switching between medium to high-gain rigs with lots of delay. I.e. typical Andy Timmons / Eric Johnson lead-sounds using a Lonestar, JMP, Plexi or similar amp-profile with a touch of boost or OD, and generous amounts of delay. It has happened maybe once a week at random, every time in browse-mode

Edited once, last by heldal ().

• I have also had the tone break up for a few seconds after rig-change a couple times with 3.2.1.11625. I have not found a way to reliably replicate the problem. For me it has occurred while switching between medium to high-gain rigs with lots of delay. I.e. typical Andy Timmons / Eric Johnson lead-sounds using a Lonestar, JMP, Plexi or similar amp-profile with a touch of boost or OD, and generous amounts of delay. It has happened maybe once a week at random.

Last night switching between rigs on a performance with 3.2.1. Couldn't recreate the tone break up again by switching back/forth.

• gig last night....everything just fine on my side with 3.2.1. but it is true I don't use performances and have PB with pedals on it instead of on the kpa

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music