best way to setup Mission EP1-KP with Kemper Remote (Solved)

• Hi Tom,

Thanks for that. This thread indeed has all the settings I needed for setting up my Wah Wah.
    I used the settings like the pedal I am used to, the Dunlop 535Q, being:
    - Manual 3.6,
    - Peak 7.4
    - Pedal range +25
    - Peak range -37
    - PEDAL mode: Bypass @ toe
    - Mix 100%
    - Duck 0
    - Volume 0.0

• Good Thread! I had my new Mission pedal working in no time. Only thing that is bothering me a bit is that the volume is at max when you switch rigs. That wasn't the case with my good old Beringer FCB1010.

• Good Thread! I had my new Mission pedal working in no time. Only thing that is bothering me a bit is that the volume is at max when you switch rigs. That wasn't the case with my good old Beringer FCB1010.

This is my biggest issue with the EP-1 KP when used as both volume/wah. I often switch profiles during live use, and after a decade of using a volume pedal for lead boost, I am finding it difficult to adapt to this situation. I would typically keep the volume pedal in the heel position, which would be set to rhythm volume, and use it as a boost for leads. With this setup (which I LOVE otherwise!), I find it distracting when I switch from a clean to crunchy etc. profile or vice versa. Is there a workaround for this, or do I have to rethink the way I use my rig?

• This is my biggest issue with the EP-1 KP when used as both volume/wah. I often switch profiles during live use, and after a decade of using a volume pedal for lead boost, I am finding it difficult to adapt to this situation. I would typically keep the volume pedal in the heel position, which would be set to rhythm volume, and use it as a boost for leads. With this setup (which I LOVE otherwise!), I find it distracting when I switch from a clean to crunchy etc. profile or vice versa. Is there a workaround for this, or do I have to rethink the way I use my rig?

You could use morphing to increase the rig volume

• Essentially, what happens when you hit the button on the EP-1, the wah in Stomp A is activated. At this point, because wah>volume has been ticked, wah takes precedence over volume when using the expression pedal. Hit the button again to turn off the wah. Now the volume function is active.

Hi - I'm late to the party but I'm hoping to add a second wah / plus boost to my live rig so I can run across stage. I have liquid foot plus three pedal ( delay mix, volume - set for 5db boost range, and wah (Mission spring-loaded) works great - just want another spot on stage to solo, grab spotlight, act like jackass, etc... and I'm too clumsy to run back to my peda board!

If I add the EP1-KP, with the switch, it seems like it could do the volume, then, when depressing button, wah so that's great - my question: would the volume be at the max when you switch it to the wah function? That would actually be preferable. I don't change rigs so I wouldn't have the problems associated wit that... I presume running this whole thing into the Kemper via TRS cable won't disturb my existing pedal control set-up.

I just started another thread trying to suss this out so sorry for any redundancy - thanks!

• Thank for the precious information:
    one question : 2 two cable you use for the connection are jack 1/4 TS (standard) or TRS (stereo)
    :)

• Thank for the precious information:
    one question : 2 two cable you use for the connection are jack 1/4 TS (standard) or TRS (stereo)
    :)

You will need 1 TRS connection for expression and 1 TS connection for the switch, or two TRS cables. I use the latter, as it was simpler to buy from the online vendor I chose.