Profiles pulling up as "Edited" immediately

• I am using a POD HD500x as a foot controller. It works really well to give me access to about 8 presets, four stomps in each, and an expression pedal assignable to anything. Its a bit of a learning curve to edit the midi instructions on the Pod, but I've got the process down. My last hangup, is that If I save a profile and "Edited" goes away, then save the preset on the POD, there should be no "Edited" popping in when I pull that preset back up, but it does edit the preset when I pull up a rig, and I can't tell what has been edited. Anybody figured this out?

Thanks

Micah

• If a rig was created in an OS before 3.0, it will display the "e" when the rig is recalled. If you edit the rig, and "save" the edited rig, a new rig will be created, and the original rig will remain. If you "Replace" the rig, the original version of the rig will no longer remain - only the edited version.

So.. If you have assigned a rig to a MIDI number in browse mode, and then "save" a new rig version, the original rig will still be be recalled, not the new rig. You can "replace" the rig, or assign the MIDI change to the new rig.

• If a rig was created in an OS before 3.0, it will display the "e" when the rig is recalled. If you edit the rig, and "save" the edited rig, a new rig will be created, and the original rig will remain. If you "Replace" the rig, the original version of the rig will no longer remain - only the edited version.

So.. If you have assigned a rig to a MIDI number in browse mode, and then "save" a new rig version, the original rig will still be be recalled, not the new rig. You can "replace" the rig, or assign the MIDI change to the new rig.

Thanks Paults, to clarify i have been "replacing" when I save, but it still recalls by midi as "edited"