LIFE CHANGING PROFILES - MIlestone and 16% off rest of month

• Maybe not life changing, but would you believe colors are brighter, sounds are louder and food tastes better with my profiles? Ok... would you believe I'm having a sale at least? :D

I met my wife this month - 16years ago - and figured it was as good a reason as any to run a sale. For the rest of October, coupon code 16anniversary on checkout gets you 16% off.

This is good for all my stuff - Platinum profiles made with a vintage Tube RCA preamp from Les Paul's studio (yes, that guy) - which includes profiles created to emulate the sound of vintage Supro, Valco, real tweed and blackface fenders, '70 and '72 Marshalls etc. Or if you're a more modern guitarist, VHT Ultralead and matching cab profiles, or a Diezel VH4 built for Slayer and matching Diezel Cab, Friedman, Cameron and Wilder modded Marshalls and more! A veritable treasure trove of amplification nirvana from your tone pal.

Just think of the savings when she and I have known each other for 99 years! Oh, and it goes without saying, but all amp names here and on my website are trademarked and copyright their original owners. I'm using the names only for comparative purposes only - my profiles are not endorsed by any of the amp companies listed there or here. I was just lucky enough to have those amps and my Kemper in the same room and... electrons moved, the earth shook, stuff happened. :D

Pete
    (who in a week or two is going to have a pretty cool announcement)