Remote cable observations

• Hi there,
    after updating to FW3.20 the blinking of the stomp LED's on the remote disappeared. But with the original shipped cable I thought the LED's were brighter when the remote was new (FW2.X).
    I tried to set it in the System parameters and observated the following:

Stock cable (7mtr)
    by adjusting the white LED Level on the KPA the connecting broke accidently down and booted again.
    When the remote reboots the remote display shows a 7 at bottom right corner. Also the KPA display gets much brighter when the cable is disconnected while operating.

Test cable Cat 5E (Belkin Patch Cable 1mtr length)
    While booting no Number 7 showed at Remote display while "waiting for connection"
    White LEDs are as bright at White LED at 100% as they were when the stock Kemper cable was new. Also the LCD Display is brighter. KPA Display shows no difference when the cable is disconnected while operating.

It seems the ethernet power supply is on the limit at operation with the stock cable. With the test cable everything is fine for me.

Do we have a guaranty case with the stock cable ?

zuviel thread macht blead

• No blurs at tuner enabling, but the whole remote is darked. In my age eyes don't get better, so a future remote improvement for me would be a parameter for the letter size and that the squares get smaller in relation. On the other hand you see the stomp leds, due to this the squares at the display are not so important. A luxury improvement would be to change the display colors as it is possible on the KPA. It looks like they used the identic display.

zuviel thread macht blead