Remote questions!

• Hi after reading about all problems aout the remote on cables connections display and so on, I hav just sat on the fence and used my FCB1010 without any problems for almost two years now, 2-3 gigs per month and some playing at home.
    I am considerating ordering the remote, but have a few q.. think the bugs are going to settle a bit now! I need gear that works on stage and gear that i can trust!

1- can i switch between wha and volume just with one pedal, just plug in and out, or do i need to assign everytime? i only need one extra pedal because i rarly use the volumepedal and even more rarely use the wha.. never use wha and volume at the same time..So i need only one pedal.

2- i see you can assign two effects each to the effect button, Can you do the same on the rig presets. ex A-B rigs both the same but B with volumeboost/gain?

3- can you dissmiss the looper buttons and assign the buttons for other feautres? I dont use looper and i think i am not going to use it if i had it..

• I have ordered the remote now.. it said 3-5 days delivery, but i doubt it.. the order have not bin proceeded yet
    Looking forward to get in my mail! hopefully in a couple of weeks :)

• Anybody from Norway or scandinavia who has ordered Remote from Kemper?
    Do i get an SMS when it arrive my post office? It has bin in Norway for 3 days and it just says on the tracking, it will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city. cant wait to try it! :)

• Now my Remote came in the mail, delivered at the door! Finaly after 11 days.. I have just switched it on, but I did not understand how to switch banks! do i need to set up all my presets one more time!? I guess its a new way to assign rigs, compared to midi boards.. Maby I have to read in the manual! :)