[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Bought, only posting to support My BROTHER, who makes rigs as good or better than Sin, AND MANY OTHERS.

Ivan fights disease and I am proud of him, Not JUST cause of his TONE , cause he fights and wins.

I like solidarity and CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IT'S FING DUE.

Ivan's rig'S are unique, i respect my brother.

If many spent less time on making people leave here and this drama zone and much more.

We may get better in life, we all need to strive for this, Make no Fing mistake about that.

any how,

I Did not use that code. Not cause i am better than you my Brothers, but i cause recognize tone and good work.

Ivan works hard and gives it back man, check his stuff, i got every rig ever, and i wil always have every rig.

So i know how to judge. Ivan deserves some love my brothers

any of you are my friends, give Ivan some love my Broz, please.

Be kind to each other , and i hope you are all well, i have missed you guys too :)

All respect

Ashtweth

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Agreed, Brother Ash. <3

To me Ivan's the Mojo Guy™. IMHO his Profiles are less-sterile / more-organic-sounding / have more mojo than the vast majority of vendors, and I often give him the credit he thoroughly deserves for this. 8)

I really agree Nicky, there is one other here certainly who I put in the same league, he and Ivan are in a different class than almost everyone else in the game.

I've been using your Herbie pack live lately Cili. It is wonderful. Thank you for all you've contributed to this community.

Edit: Before you ask Nicky, yes I do have the JVM pack. And it is amazing. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Of course you have it, Bruce; I recommended it to you in August 2018 via PM and you bought it immediately. :pinch: :D

Haha, that is unsurprisingly exactly correct. :D

And now I have the Mark IV, the JCM 800, and the Hot Rod 50. :)

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I've created a monster. :pinch:

Ah, but those are just the ones I bought right before I made that post. I also have his Helos, Buttersex (amazing) Fred-Man, Dual EL34, and Herbie. Do you see now what you have done? :D

Seriously, that buttersex pack is balls-to-the-walls insanity.

• I picked up a few profile packs last night, only had time to mess with the Fireman BE 100. Lots of cool tones in there. I've got a number of BE100 profile packs, and this one has a little bit different 'spank' to it than a lot of others have. (I hate using words like that, but it's the best one I can think of to describe it.) It's a lot of fun to play with, and the dynamics are really great.

• Hi Ivan,

just purchased one of your products (payed through Paypal). I received a confirmation email, but with no download link or anything. How does this work then? Do you send the pack attached to another email later?

Kindest regards

• Ah, but those are just the ones I bought right before I made that post. I also have his Helos, Buttersex (amazing) Fred-Man, Dual EL34, and Herbie. Do you see now what you have done? :D

OK, so not a regular monster then, Bruce. :pinch:

A behemoth, maybe? :D

• I picked up a few profile packs last night, only had time to mess with the Fireman BE 100. Lots of cool tones in there. I've got a number of BE100 profile packs, and this one has a little bit different 'spank' to it than a lot of others have. (I hate using words like that, but it's the best one I can think of to describe it.) It's a lot of fun to play with, and the dynamics are really great.

Thank you! :)

Hi Ivan,

just purchased one of your products (payed through Paypal). I received a confirmation email, but with no download link or anything. How does this work then? Do you send the pack attached to another email later?

Kindest regards

Hi Rantam , yes, you get the pack in the mail.

And You should have it by now, yes?

• Short demo of 3VH 5153 Black Stealth profiles with a Mesa OS cab.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you! :)

Hi Rantam , yes, you get the pack in the mail.

And You should have it by now, yes?

Yes, got it, sorry! Usually when I buy profiles I get the download right away after the purchase, but I see your shop works differently.

Anyway, I L-O-V-E that Herbi pack I got. Awesome job, Ivan!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Regards

• Here's my 1st cab pack I made with a help of my friend in a different formats. The cab is Friedman BE-412 with 2 greenback & 2 V30.

The impulse responses are in .WAV in 44100, 48000 & 96000hz. And in .IR & .SYX format for Fractal.

As you know you can use .WAV for Kemper, Helix etc.

Here's the link for the store FMAN BE-412 CAB PACK

Listen a few examples on my YouTube channel

Gonna make few demos as soon as I can with Kemper too.

Cheers!

• Video with Kemper Direct Amp Profiles & Tone Addict IR's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is time for Christmas & New Year sales!

Use code:XMAS2020 for 40% off for every pack!

Direct link https://cililabkpaprofiles.bigcartel.com/

Also for guys who like IR's I have automatic 50% off for Friedman BE412 Cab Pack that's in 24bit WAV in 44.100hz, 48000hz & 96000hz.

So you can use it with your Kemper or any other tool that can import IR in WAV format.

Direct link https://toneaddictir.bigcartel.com/

The Holiday sale starts today and ends on January 7th.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Ivan

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Ivan! I was a former Kemper user, bought many of your packs, had to sell it due to back taxes : ( I was fortunate enough to now get another Powerhead..Still have your profiles, and now going to buy the Stealth 6L6 pack...and some of those IR's...Sound AWESOME and so inspiring!! Thank you than you thank you!