[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Just a FYI, here's some lead tone from the Mark IV pack; just quick improvisation of mellow lead that I put over some acoustic ideas I had. The lead was MarkIV 10; the acoustic was done with Dorrus acoustic Loudbox profiles.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sound great man! Nice solo tone. Did you tweak it a bit or is it right out of the box?

• Actually the rig is pure but the effects are pretty tweaked, because I put a delay and reverb on it in the mastering process to sort of bake it into the mix. Also had it recorded with some delay. I'm not very good at this but the raw tone is really nice and much fatter without fx so I'll probably stuck with that next time. :)

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here's a quick noodle on the h&k grand meister (Mr. GrinderMaster). I just played the first of each: Lead, Ultra, Lead boosted, Ultra boosted. Great profiles and quality as usual.

also, crappy playing as usual - but i'm just trying to showcase the profiles. they are obviously quite good and very versatile - you can hear it clean up, and i never even touched the guitar's volume knob.

here's a quick noodle on the h&k grand meister (Mr. GrinderMaster). I just played the first of each: Lead, Ultra, Lead boosted, Ultra boosted. Great profiles and quality as usual.

also, crappy playing as usual - but i'm just trying to showcase the profiles. they are obviously quite good and very versatile - you can hear it clean up, and i never even touched the guitar's volume knob.

Thanks for this man. I appreciate it! :)

CiliLab Mark IV = instant Petrucci tone. This is literally load and play - no tweaks at all to the rig.

CiliLab Mark IV = instant Petrucci tone. This is literally load and play - no tweaks at all to the rig.

Bobbo this sounds simply AWESOME! What guitar did you use and pickups btw?

• Bobbo this sounds simply AWESOME! What guitar did you use and pickups btw?

Ebmm JP6 - first model. Swapped the pickups for the later crunchlab and liquifire Petrucci started using. Thats profile #31 with the Stiletto cab, which i believe is what JP uses. So its ab as close it gets, without merging the 57 on this profile with a ribbon mic'ed profile. I have almost every commercial mark iv/v profile out there, and most dont really do it - some can be tweaked close. But this nails it without a single tweak.

• Ebmm JP6 - first model. Swapped the pickups for the later crunchlab and liquifire Petrucci started using. Thats profile #31 with the Stiletto cab, which i believe is what JP uses. So its ab as close it gets, without merging the 57 on this profile with a ribbon mic'ed profile. I have almost every commercial mark iv/v profile out there, and most dont really do it - some can be tweaked close. But this nails it without a single tweak.

TBH this sounds simply the best by far that someone demoed my MK4 pack! xaxaxa Thanks! \m/

• Best Mark IV profiles I've tried so far. Sounds absolutely amazing, even without any tweaking.
    Very happy costumer here :thumbup:

One thing though.... I don't like the naming (only numbers) to much. If that's your style please name them 01, 02 etc. and not only 1,2..... Otherwise they end up all over the place in my Kemper ;)

• Best Mark IV profiles I've tried so far. Sounds absolutely amazing, even without any tweaking.
    Very happy costumer here :thumbup:

And I am very happy too now!

One thing though.... I don't like the naming (only numbers) to much. If that's your style please name them 01, 02 etc. and not only 1,2..... Otherwise they end up all over the place in my Kemper ;)

I'll keep that in mind!