[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Hello everyone, first post here :)

Cili I had your mark 4 pack for a while now and really like it, then yesterday decided to buy the JVM and the Dual Rectifier.. OMG, such monsters!!! Very versatile packs, the WHOLE amp in there, so many good profiles to choose from, I'm loving it, and barely scratched the surface!! They are worth every penny!

Really looking forward to the mark V pack, release it already :thumbup:

Cheers,
    André

• Guys, I give up :) I started profiling Mesa Boogie Mark 5:25 a month ago, making merged profiles. And dammit it's taking tooooo long. For now, I finished: Clean ,Fat, Crunch and IIC+ channels and I'm still on 1 cab Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12. So instead of merging 2000 profiles I'll stick with only studio profiles for this pack and 22 DI profiles featuring ALL channels, gainstages etc etc.
    All John Petrucci's settings!

Cheers!

• Mesa Boogie 5:25 (MKIV Channel Preview)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Guys, I give up :) I started profiling Mesa Boogie Mark 5:25 a month ago, making merged profiles. And dammit it's taking tooooo long. For now, I finished: Clean ,Fat, Crunch and IIC+ channels and I'm still on 1 cab Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12. So instead of merging 2000 profiles I'll stick with only studio profiles for this pack and 22 DI profiles featuring ALL channels, gainstages etc etc.
    All John Petrucci's settings!

Cheers!

its all i use anyway. Just be sure not to delete them 8o . so psyched.

• Here's some JVM doing some EVH. Gets a bit sloppy in there - very tired but wanted to lay down how awesome this tone is for yall. Very raw, and there's a huge change in tone between the neck and bridge humbucker, but both sound good everywhere on the neck. Must buy - this is the JVM pack that ends them all.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• FYI that's od1 orange with the od820 boost through the Marshall cab with greenbacks. Using my ebmm Jpm with cl/lf pickups. I really love how both pickups sound so different no matter where you are on the neck, and they both sound great. You can do rhythm work with the neck pickup and it's fat but not muddy. The bridge really has that Marshall nasally snarl, even on high note leads. Extremely versatile. And this is just one profile of the hundreds in the pack. I really like the mustaine cab for modern metal, but it seems like all the classic sounds are represented. There's a Marshall cab with t75s, another Marshall with greenbacks, and the mustaine and stiletto cabs with v30s. Then I forget which cab it is but one has g12 h for that more modern greenback like tone. Lots of mics. And every channel and mode boosted and unboosted.

It's like having an actual jvm with a cab switcher and 6 4x12s.

One of the best parts of cili's profiling is he has lots of great mics and knows how to use them. You can get the classic sounds from each, but he also mixes them skillfully so you get bigger sounds that are more like the amp in the room. I believe he runs them through a neve pre as well. Everything very high quality. No duds or redundancy.

• Here's some JVM doing some EVH. Gets a bit sloppy in there - very tired but wanted to lay down how awesome this tone is for yall. Very raw, and there's a huge change in tone between the neck and bridge humbucker, but both sound good everywhere on the neck. Must buy - this is the JVM pack that ends them all.

I like hearing my profiles in hands of good players! :thumbup:

FYI that's od1 orange with the od820 boost through the Marshall cab with greenbacks. Using my ebmm Jpm with cl/lf pickups. I really love how both pickups sound so different no matter where you are on the neck, and they both sound great. You can do rhythm work with the neck pickup and it's fat but not muddy. The bridge really has that Marshall nasally snarl, even on high note leads. Extremely versatile. And this is just one profile of the hundreds in the pack. I really like the mustaine cab for modern metal, but it seems like all the classic sounds are represented. There's a Marshall cab with t75s, another Marshall with greenbacks, and the mustaine and stiletto cabs with v30s. Then I forget which cab it is but one has g12 h for that more modern greenback like tone. Lots of mics. And every channel and mode boosted and unboosted.

It's like having an actual jvm with a cab switcher and 6 4x12s.

One of the best parts of cili's profiling is he has lots of great mics and knows how to use them. You can get the classic sounds from each, but he also mixes them skillfully so you get bigger sounds that are more like the amp in the room. I believe he runs them through a neve pre as well. Everything very high quality. No duds or redundancy.

And thank you for a cool review of JVM pack! ^^

• Here's a short preview of XTREME channel. Random riffing as usual.

• Had the pleasure to test some profiles of this upcoming pack so far. Can highly recommend it.