[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Hi!
    Unfortunately paypal is dragged out from Turkey where I live. Is there any other payment methods you can offer Cilli ? Thanks in advance

• Have any of you guys read page one lately? There are LOTS of good amps coming ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Man, that Fredman sounds great! Consider it bought!

Dave Friedman is a genius! I really enjoyed making this pack!

Just a short test of Uber pack! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As always killer tune! Thanks mate!

Hi!
    Unfortunately paypal is dragged out from Turkey where I live. Is there any other payment methods you can offer Cilli ? Thanks in advance

Hello! I'm afraid that PayPal is the only option for my store and also the safest one! Do you have any friends from other countries who can buy itforyou?

Have any of you guys read page one lately? There are LOTS of good amps coming ;)

Ash

All I need is time to finish them to perfection! :wacko:

• They will ALL be sold ;)
    I would even make my Girlfriend eat lettuce to make sure i can buy Ivans packs!!

What?
    :thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Cili, the Uber has a really great tone. Do the DI profiles relate specifically to any of the studio profiles in order to make a merged one?

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Until I post new demo clips :)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• 3 teasers before a real demo and a release.

• Mr. Uber is a work of art.

Random noodling. Demonizer profile for rhythm. Headcrusher for leads. No tweaking at all - needs a little bit for mix based on randomly grabbing profiles and applying my own delay/verb, but pretty close already.

• Mr. Uber is a work of art.

Random noodling. Demonizer profile for rhythm. Headcrusher for leads. No tweaking at all - needs a little bit for mix based on randomly grabbing profiles and applying my own delay/verb, but pretty close already.

Oh man, can you post the same clip without that solo please? Don't get me wrong but It's kinda annoying a bit. Would like to hear that riff! :thumbup: