[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Hey, thanks man! It's great that you dig the pack. Definitelly need to spend more time to make a proper playthrough video.
    What cab do you like the most in that pack?

Btw, I'll make a few merged with EVH cab for sure cause some players need merged more than others!

The Mesa OS fits best into a mix, but I can see the Orange working too. I am not that keen on the Marshall with this amp, as there is an uncomfortable edge in the sound.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• As a big fan of your MarkIV pack I'm looking forward to try out the Mark V.
    The pack is huge so before i dig in, are there any recomendations on profiles for a great Petrucci lead sound.

I have lile 3 profiles for solo that works awesom but had to rename them so I don't know which are they. Two on mesa and one on an orange cab.

The Mesa OS fits best into a mix, but I can see the Orange working too. I am not that keen on the Marshall with this amp, as there is an uncomfortable edge in the sound.

Really? I dig the Marshall ones but agree that Mesa cab fits better.

• As a big fan of your MarkIV pack I'm looking forward to try out the Mark V.
    The pack is huge so before i dig in, are there any recomendations on profiles for a great Petrucci lead sound.

@mike1601 Any profile with Mesa cab should sound close enough with some delay. It all depends what you're after.

True! Mk series are perfectly matched to sound killer with the Mesa cabs. Not the sound for everyone with the Marshall cabs.

I have lile 3 profiles for solo that works awesom but had to rename them so I don't know which are they. Two on mesa and one on an orange cab.

Really? I dig the Marshall ones but agree that Mesa cab fits better.

It fits nice in the mix where ebery other instrument is darker sounding. At least in my stuff.

• Really? I dig the Marshall ones but agree that Mesa cab fits better.

I'm certainly not complaining, but sometimes a cab doesn't match well to an amp for what I want to hear. The cab will work really well with a differently voiced head. Looking forward to hearing the EVH results!

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• @Cili
    Is it possible that you include "power amp only DI" profile(s) in the Stealth Pack?

Whaaat? 8| Power Amp only profiles?

Yes, would be great and I can use my rack tube preamps like Engl E530 with Kemper and benefit from the Power Amp flavour. Also I could run preamp of other amps (line out) through it.

And if others are asking for "power amp only" in the forum we can refer to Cili Stealth pack :D

When you don't want it in the pack, cause it is unusual and maybe confusing people, then maybe we can make a deal and I pay for it extra. I would also pay a bit more and than we can share it for free to the people who want to try it, if this is not a problem. This would be really cool and will give some new options to Kemper users.

• Later this week is.......... now!! ;)

Looking forward to hear and maybe even try this profile

Hey Mike, if you got the mk5 you already have that profile. Just need to wait meambobbo to show us what he tweaked. :)

Honestly never even thought about making a power amp DI. Do you have any info how to make one? I'm at the studio for the next 10h making the 5153 EL34 update. Might try it out if I have the right tools and time.

P.s. you wouldn't need to pay anything for that DI if I can make it. If you already have 5153 EL34 pack.

• Hey Mike, if you got the mk5 you already have that profile. Just need to wait meambobbo to show us what he tweaked. :)

Honestly never even thought about making a power amp DI. Do you have any info how to make one? I'm at the studio for the next 10h making the 5153 EL34 update. Might try it out if I have the right tools and time.
    P.s. you wouldn't need to pay anything for that DI if I can make it. If you already have 5153 EL34 pack.

I don't have the 5153 EL34 pack, but will buy it this week anyway!

As far as I know no commercial seller does offer power amp profiles yet, but some guys here (Bommel and Dean_R) did some that work as expected.

The EL34 power amp would be very nice and useful for me, offering hopefully even better results than two notes power amp sim (from my torpedo cab).

I am pretty sure, you can profile the power amp very easy like a normal di profile, only using effects loop return instead connecting kemper send to amp input. Maybe also refining is working and useful.

So no different method or tools needed here and kemper should capture the flavour, saturation and character correctly.
    If you could try and offer the results, this would be KILLER!!!

• @Ibot39 If you know where I can find the info on how to do it properly, I could try to make one!

Like I have written, you only need to connect kemper send to effects loop return - so preamp is bypassed. Then DI box between amp and speaker - same as doing usual di profile. Line Signal from di box back to Kemper return. That's it. Maybe refining.

You could than test Kemper profil with preamp out from the amp.

If it doesn't work, I don't want you to loose to much time on this. Just a quick try - if results are subpar, forget about it. I will shed a few tears ;( , but survive and enjoy the rest :thumbup:

• Like I have written, you only need to connect kemper send to effects loop return - so preamp is bypassed. Then DI box between amp and speaker - same as doing usual di profile. Line Signal from di box back to Kemper return. That's it. Maybe refining.
    You could than test Kemper profil with preamp out from the amp.

If it doesn't work, I don't want you to loose to much time on this. Just a quick try - if results are subpar, forget about it. I will shed a few tears ;( , but survive and enjoy the rest :thumbup:

Ok, I'll try but can't promise anything.

Meantime, 2 studio profiles, of EVH 5153 EL34 & EVH 4x12 cab loaded with EVH signature speakers. Heil pr20/Beyerdynamic m160 (ribbon) mics combo through Neve 1037 preamp.

I don't like posting free stuff recently, just becouse some people won't even bother to say thank you...but anyway, for those who would like to try out, download below and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

• Ok, I'll try but can't promise anything.
    Meantime, 2 studio profiles, of EVH 5153 EL34 & EVH 4x12 cab loaded with EVH signature speakers. Heil pr20/Beyerdynamic m160 (ribbon) mics combo through Neve 1037 preamp.

I don't like posting free stuff recently, just becouse some people won't even bother to say thank you...but anyway, for those who would like to try out, download below and let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Thank you for the free profiles. I'll have to take a listen soon.