[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• How are you making the hot fix; where do you increase the volume in the chain?
    I was wondering if you could start sending the whole pack when you issue an update, as I often lose track of what I have and have not downloaded with so many profiles? It would still be a very small package.

The EVH is a really good set of sounds.

Thanks, glad you like the pack! I will send the whole package again!

And I'm making new profiles from the start! I have marked the previous spots for mics so it's just a matter of EQ now. It won't be 100% the same spot but better in terms of studio use.

Here's a quick preview of new update.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haven't had time to do the EVH update yet, but just gave the Mark V pack another quick run through. I missed a ton of stuff. The Mesa OS cab sounds insanely good with the triple mic setup (I guess the tags are accurate?). Here's some FACTS:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can almost ignore that loose double-track the tone is so massive.

• Here's a quick preview of new update.

The first clip sounds really well balanced in the low end and without any fizz.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• The first clip sounds really well balanced in the low end and without any fizz.

I was focusing on that thing, and believe me, it's very hard to make it sound good in the mix and in solo...

P.S.Here's some heavy stuff with my Mesa Boogie MK IV profiles!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Update 2 for EVH 5153 EL34 pack with 6 studio profiles is sent to everyone who bought the pack.
    I've changed my mind last minute and decided to release the studio profiles instead of merged ones.
    Don't complain why not merged ect ect :)

Tomorrow and update for Marshall JVM 410H Kemper pack with 6 studio profiles is coming also!

Cheers!

• Dayuuum Ivan do you ever sleep brother ? :D
    You spoil us always !
    Thanks bro okay :)<3

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• haven't had time to do the EVH update yet, but just gave the Mark V pack another quick run through. I missed a ton of stuff. The Mesa OS cab sounds insanely good with the triple mic setup (I guess the tags are accurate?). Here's some FACTS:

You can almost ignore that loose double-track the tone is so massive.

Sounds so fat! Sick amp for sure! Thanks for posting!

Dayuuum Ivan do you ever sleep brother ? :D
    You spoil us always !
    Thanks bro okay :)<3

Ash

Bro, wife and a kid on a vacation, I have 4 days off from work...only amp, cabs and me :) more is coming!

Cheers Ivan, much appreciated.

Cheers!

The latest update sounds great with my LP. Much appreciated.

Cheers! Glad you like it!

• Dizl Vh4 Kemper pack is almost done. Here's a short preview with Mesa Oversized cab on Channel 3.

• Channel 3 is like endless beer to us metal heads thank you so much brother I really am lookin forward to this
    No rush bro as always ok. You never disappoint not even once , every pack man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Dizl Vh4 Kemper pack is almost done. Here's a short preview with Mesa Oversized cab on Channel 3.

Pls
    Just Release the pack

• @Dimi84 Here's 3 'tallica riffs! Thick mids and punchy low end! :rolleyes:

Sounds really good! Have to admit I have never been a huge Diezel fan but this sounds great! Really looking forward to the pack.

• It sounds very good. Many friends dislike diezel amp. But is it really the amp they dislike? How you dial it in, cab, mics, pickups used to sculpt the tone, even technique of player all come into play, let alone mixing, for an end product. Amp is just one parameter in this even if (relatively) important. So it is no wonder to me if cili lab makes a very good pack. Someome else can make diezel sound "bad", but that is not too telling of the amp itself imho. At least it rarely is when it comes to these cases.

I will test the profiles in "spit out the bone" when out.

• It sounds very good. Many friends dislike diezel amp. But is it really the amp they dislike? How you dial it in, cab, mics, pickups used to sculpt the tone, even technique of player all come into play, let alone mixing, for an end product. Amp is just one parameter in this even if (relatively) important. So it is no wonder to me if cili lab makes a very good pack. Someome else can make diezel sound "bad", but that is not too telling of the amp itself imho. At least it rarely is when it comes to these cases.

I will test the profiles in "spit out the bone" when out.

I had tried a VH4 about 8 years back at a Guitar Center. I’m thinking a big part of the reason I didn’t love it had more to do with the cab it was hooked up to. The speakers were not a good match. That being said...really looking forward to Cili’s pack as he creates well rounded profiles for many styles...not just metal.

• I had tried a VH4 about 8 years back at a Guitar Center. I’m thinking a big part of the reason I didn’t love it had more to do with the cab it was hooked up to. The speakers were not a good match. That being said...really looking forward to Cili’s pack as he creates well rounded profiles for many styles...not just metal.

It could have been the cab or maybe not enough time with the amp there too (not that it's impossible to test the amp in depth and still dislike it).

And yes, cili is not just metal. But in fact the reason I like cili's profiles is because he does things that are not your typical "Uber cookie cutter" metal stuff, if you know what I mean, But can still be used in metal music.

This is why I am waiting to see what he does with the "hetfield" profiles, because hetfield tone relies quite a bit on right hand mechanics, gain from amp, no boost -- and signal chain/profile needs to be right to accommodate that.

If someone gets it right, my money is on him :) well, me too if I had the amp :P and a few others (just because these tones are rare, not very common, and you really need to wanna get them.. To get them :)

Edited once, last by Dimi84 ().

Again Cili...

Release the krakennnn!!!

[Blocked Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/517/235/23e.jpg]