[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• I can try. But honestly, the gtr soung on it's own is very VERY fizzy. Just hear that intro part of the song Atlas Rise around 0:24. But it fits perfect in the mix. I'm 100% sure that people would hate that profile saying it's fizzy, trebly etc etc...

I don't think of it as fizzy as such, but it may just be due to differences in how I understand the word. I would LOVE a profile that sounds like this. But of course, I don't have the same guitars that Hetfield uses... So I might not get there anyway.

I suspect that most people would be looking for the older tones anyway.

• But of course, I don't have the same guitars that Hetfield uses... So I might not get there anyway.

And I don't have his right hand :D (btw the EMG Het Set is really nice, I've got in a LTD Explorer style guitar)
    But I would also love to play a profile like this...

And first of all I'm looking forward to check this profile pack out, bought it instantly but didn't had the chance to look into it but this evening I have some quality time with my guitar. :)

• Wow! Perfect ! didn't pass the low gain profiles so far... can't stop playing :thumbup: with the Xotic SP Compressor in the front of the Kemper sounds amazing!
    Your best work! Congrats!
    Cheers

Thanks! Really glad you like it :)

I don't think of it as fizzy as such, but it may just be due to differences in how I understand the word. I would LOVE a profile that sounds like this. But of course, I don't have the same guitars that Hetfield uses... So I might not get there anyway.
    I suspect that most people would be looking for the older tones anyway.

Ok. I'll try to make atleast something similar tomorrow and see how close it gets :)

And I don't have his right hand :D (btw the EMG Het Set is really nice, I've got in a LTD Explorer style guitar)But I would also love to play a profile like this...

And first of all I'm looking forward to check this profile pack out, bought it instantly but didn't had the chance to look into it but this evening I have some quality time with my guitar. :)

Thanks for instant purchase :) if you find something you like I would really like to hear that LTD with JH pickups man!

• Don't sweat it - it may be a very small. (if extremely exclusive) market ;)
    IF you happen to have a PRS (especially with 85/15 pickups in it), it would be beyond awesome if you could get the tones in the ballpark with that :D

man!!i love the Metallica Tones from
    Loud, Reload, garage inc and death magnet....

I’m with you!!!

@Cili

I’m a work traveling!

Friday I will buy and test!!

Cheers!

• Man the security guard at the air port said there is only 2 things making this metal detector go off
    my prince Albert body piercing =O8o and my usb with Ivans Diezel :rolleyes::love::thumbup:
    METAL AS FAWK. :evil::!::!:
    ESSENTIAL nothing more to say (besides BUURP)

Dam Man, i went back to the metal updates on the 5150
    i finally found my original black /death metal sound on my Loomis 7 (black outs Seymour butts)
    05.EVH 53 EL34

What the hell man, that is special BTW
    why is no one commenting how BROOOOTAL that EVH is man
    WTF..Ivan ill say only this, your special in the metal community , i dont know how you get those sounds man
    they fing are superior :whistling: thats all THANK YOU! I also just want to thank LARS @Deadlightstudio for pointing you out man (i respect my elders and warbrothers)

I cant believe how this amps kicks my ass (spanky) with no boost.
    WTF man (Diezel)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 5 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Thanks for kind words!
    And yes, Lars & Sinmix were the first two guys who honestly heard my profiles before anyone! Great guys tbh!

Btw Diezel and EVH packs are really cool!
    Too bad people don't realize that yet...I admit I'm bad at marketing and demoing my stuff...it's true :(

• Thanks for instant purchase if you find something you like I would really like to hear that LTD with JH pickups man!

I found some time to check the profiles. Really great work and I really like that there are many different sounding profiles, they are very versatile :D This profile pack will be definitely in my production chain.
    I will try to find some time to record some little riffs with the JH Set, the time before christmas is a little bit full of everything and I have to practice for a gig next week where we have to compress the guitar playing from 2 guitars to only me (which is bad because I'm not really good). But I will find some time to record some riffs for you. :)

• The Diezel (no boost, i love it. :) ) and EVH stealth packs are amazing. Great work. :thumbup:

Awesome! I'm glad you like it man!

I found some time to check the profiles. Really great work and I really like that there are many different sounding profiles, they are very versatile :D This profile pack will be definitely in my production chain.
    I will try to find some time to record some little riffs with the JH Set, the time before christmas is a little bit full of everything and I have to practice for a gig next week where we have to compress the guitar playing from 2 guitars to only me (which is bad because I'm not really good). But I will find some time to record some riffs for you. :)

Thanks! It\s great you dig those profiles! Looking forward to hear some riffing from you!

• Don't sweat it - it may be a very small. (if extremely exclusive) market ;)
    IF you happen to have a PRS (especially with 85/15 pickups in it), it would be beyond awesome if you could get the tones in the ballpark with that :D

The tone from Hardwired is very delicate tbh! BUT in an attempt I ended up with this tone that is gonna be in the next update!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The tone from Hardwired is very delicate tbh! BUT in an attempt I ended up with this tone that is gonna be in the next update!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cool! I think it may possibly be a bit too gainy, but that can be adjusted on the kemper. Looking forward to trying it out :)

• Here's the reamp with DIZL V4 profile!

External Content www.youtube.com