[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• @patrick2099 Glad you like the 650+ pack. I finished the vh4 update but still need to pick the 10 that feels good to my ears. Right now I'm burned out...

@bobmccune Thanks a lot! I was mainly looking to make this pure rock/Hard Rock '80 sound. As always, no magic here, some guys will like it some won't.

@ashtweth Thank you as always! :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ivan, you've outdone yourself - a really nice job on the HR50. Great meaty tones with plenty of oomph in the lower mids. I particularly like the higher end of the gain range on the Low channel and the lower end of the range on the High channel: Very satisfying with humbuckers.

Are you going to do some more sometime with your EVH cab etc? I tried locking the EVH cab from one of your profiles from another amp and running the Soldano direct profiles through it - sounded superb.

• No problem. Whenever you get around to it is fine. I got exactly what I wanted out of the pack, and anything more is just a bonus. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

• not every one will like it my ass :P:D

Ivan easily one of the best Rock packs, i was amazed at how the Gibson sounded on Old-No 50 -08S H. Man every thing from Kiss to Scorpions, i stayed on that profile too long and could not test more LOL, i will post more highlights soon. They are easily instant ready for recording man, it still has a few hard rock balls there too as i know Ivan is a metaller and cant help himself :whistling::D hahahaha!!

Man no wonder your brunt out, you must have really gone hard on this pack.
    Not one of you wont find a gem in this, really good alternative rock, modern rock and hard rock
    sounds like the amp alright. :)

Well done Ivan. I for one am not a shamed and proud to say i am glad we have you in the community brother.
    Get this guys its worth it.

You know what guys? Do you want to help Ivan ? He cant advertise, CAN WE POST SOME CLIPS PLEASE?(i cant as dont have recording yet saving up) Guys i always answer PM's for advice on what to get all the time, do i ever ask any thing in return? :)

PLEASE post some clips and help and support Ivan, we need guys like this here K :)
    And dont make me wash dishes to get you to do this i hate washing them LOL

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• I bought it and then cut my finger, so I haven't really had a chance to test it out yet. I like all of Cili's stuff, though, and his new packs are getting even better. Glad to hear you like it,which probably means that I'll like it too.

Just saw that @CJGOMEZ liked it too. If both of you liked it, I'll definitely like it.

• I am totally with Ash. I am a child of 80's Metal. You have created a gem of a pack here Ivan, I would even go as far as one of (if not) your best to date.

Your profiling skills are improving all the time. I have a lot of your packs and have loved all of them, but this one has knocked me out.

• Some cool riffs!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous British amp , new pack is based on Marshall Kerry King Signature model.The pack has 23 Studio profiles & 12 direct amp profiles.

Tweak them to your liking!

Click here to buy the pack

Cabinets:
    *Mesa Boogie Stiletto - 4x12
    *Marshall 1960 AHW - 4x12

Mics:
    *AKG C414B
    *Shure SM57
    *Sennheiser E906

Pedal:
    *Maxon OD 820

Preamps:
    *Neve 1037
    *UAD Solo 610

Demo coming soon!

Cheers!

• Tnx! Let me know what you think. It should be very good for thrash metal.

I had a quick run through yesterday. They are pretty tight and aggressive. I am away in Scotland until the weekend. I will give a better response after this. Loving them so far. Great work