[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• A demo Part 2 of Plexi Kemper profile with a Fender Telecaster.
    This time with a Mashall 1960 Vintage 4x12 cab. an X pattern with Greenbacks & V30 speakers.

Tomorrow a few clips with a Gibson custom.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Today, Plexi demo with Fender Stratocaster '62

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Taking more of my anti anxiety medication until pack comes out :D
    I guess because all the plexi's were hand wired that each one will sound unique..
    really love the blues sound Ivan outstanding man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Today, Plexi demo with Fender Stratocaster '62

Hey @Cili

How do you record these songs?

Directly into a daw by spdiff?

Best

• @boca76 thank you my friend!

@ashtweth haha...

Well tbh, I had fun profiling this one.
    Beside that it has been modded a bit ( forgot what was modd all about :( ) I "modded" it myself by using an old Boss 10 band eq in conjunction with Maxon OD 820 ( which is well know for not making the amps thin as TS for example ).

I used the EQ by boosting and cutting some freq. So, No harsh, ice piercing sounds...

I was aiming for that tighter and fuller sound from the amp.

There's no "metal" tones this time. Only blues, classic rock & hard rock stuff. :)

@Alebas Yes! A guitar, a cable and Kemper directly into DAW. Recording with SPDIF on a stereo channel.

• @music @Eltzejupp @Sharry Thank you guys! But before I release the pack, I'm gonna post a few more audio clips so everyone can hear every profile.

Today, a Gibson Les Paul Custom loaded with Steve Stevens Bare Knuckle pickups.

Every profile is played in this order:

01.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Bridge pickup
    01.Plexi GIBS 1960V - solo ts engaged on Kemper - Neck pickup
    02.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Bridge pickup
    02.Plexi GIBS 1960V - solo ts engaged on Kemper - Neck pickup
    03.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Bridge pickup
    03.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Neck pickup
    04.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Bridge pickup
    04.Plexi GIBS 1960V - solo ts engaged on Kemper - Neck pickup
    05.Plexi GIBS 1960V - rhythm only - Bridge pickup
    05.Plexi GIBS 1960V - solo ts engaged on Kemper - Neck pickup

Cheers!

• 1960V is my Fav cab then the bognar...Dam Ivan...
    your up there with Sinmix, Dan, Josh, Lasse Tim and Chop tones...
    Ivan is in the big 3....ow yes he is...

you know after metal you need hard rock and blues...trust me...playing black metal and hard grind core since 80's...
    blues has just as much emotion and BALANCE...I love the noodling brother...

i love that you tease us :thumbup:<3
    i got no more anxiety meds for this pack dam you Ivan give it to us :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• These sounds are damn good!

• And finally Gibson Les Paul Custom demoing 1960 AHW 4x12 cabinet loaded with G12H speakers.

Marsha Plexi Kemper pack will be available from tomorrow!

Take care guys!