[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• no prob - here's a quick and dirty (bad) double track of the vh4:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well shit, a good percentage of my "keep" tones are from Ivan's golden ears or packs, I did not think i was gonna get any better than what I have already, gems are gems, but shit man, the Dizl Herbi mk1 has just given me extra tones that i never thought I would find, absolute clarity and definition yet ballsy on my Loomis black outs with:

HERBI EHV A----->Killer
    HERBI EHV D
    HERBI EHV F
    HERBI EHV G---> Killer
    HERBI 1960 E --> Killer

And shit man, HERBI 1960 E, WTF was that!!... amazing.

I ran HERBI EHV G and F on my second kemper (remember i run 2 rigs at once to get one tone) and it made all my other rigs on kemper one shine with extra boosts, color and BALLS. Even with rigs from others it cuts right through yet i can finally hear shit which is hard as F%%K on these Loomis black outs.

The Loomis black outs i have are hotter than a rattle snakes asshole (think about how hot that is on the desert floor)
    I nearly cracked the shits and was going to go with the Fishmans because they were so noisy. Waayy too noisy i cant even hear my self burp.

But Ivan saved my ass, Ivan, all BS aside man this is really special work for us hard rock and metal heads. I go in thinking here is just another pack and wont get any better than the last ones.You kick my ass every time, and THAT my brother is the truth.

Highly recommended pack
    Now i have highly important drinking and playing to do :rolleyes::thumbup:

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi @ashtweth thanks for a review, as always really appreciate it! gonna start working on an update soon, so expect some more stuff to add to this pack collection.

And speaking about updates, the v1.0 update for Fireman Buttersex and Boner Helos 100 have been sent to those who bought the packs!

Next in line are few more updates and after that a release of new Bogie Roadstar pack.

• XTC release is abandoned? It's not important you can't find the "100": use the classic 101b, 'cause your profiling is amazing and I'm sure it could will be an incredible pack!

• XTC release is abandoned? It's not important you can't find the "100": use the classic 101b, 'cause your profiling is amazing and I'm sure it could will be an incredible pack!

Ofc not! Already profiled it a while ago.

And it is XTC 100B with the old Grill on front.

But, I really need to find some extra free time to pick profiles for the pack, cause there must be around 400...

• @urpilus Tnx :)

Here's v1.0 update for Dizl Herbi mk 1 Kemper pack.

This is an update with 5 studio profiles made with new Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12 cab.

5 more profiles with this cab will be available next week as an update v2.0.

Short sound preview:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 24h left till the end of the last sale in 2018!

Here's some demos of profiles.

• This time I grabbed the chance to pick up profiles during a sale :D the 6505 (not the +) pack is absolutely fantastic, added two of them to my favorites within the first few notes I played. Same goes for the 5150 pack (yes I'm all about that 5150 sound). Great stuff right there! :thumbup:

• Hey @Cili, do you remember or saved the knob settings you used for the profiles of the 5153 EL34 and the 6505 by any chance? I have a specific setting that I would like to try out and it would make it a lot easier to tweak it to that point.

• Sorry for the late reply guys, been off the grid for a while.

@Symec24 unfortunatelly I don't have saved settings but as far as I rememberit wwas something like this:

Green ch - Gain 4, Bass 6, Middle 5, High 5, Presence 5.

Blue ch - Gain 3,5 ( because this ch can't be profiled correctly if the gain is above 4, since this ch has multiple gain stages ) Bass 7, Middle 3, High 5, Presence 6.

Red ch - Gain 5, Middle 3, High 5, Presence 6.

All bass resonance knobs at noon.

@CJGOMEZ thank you!

With what gtr and pickup did you try it with if I may ask?

• I tried the Plexi with an SG with 57s and with a 59 Real Feel Reissue with Custombuckers. I also tried the Plexi Strat rigs with a Strat, but I prefer the humbucker rigs at the moment.

Never too old for rock'n'roll