[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Not me playing but it is a short playthrough of profiles from EVH, Bogner, Diezel and Soldano packs.

Standard E tuning.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Herbi MK 1 rough mix demo. Only 1 clip is with bass gtr.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cili I've bought my first pack from you yesterday (Dizl V4) and I have to say I am impressed man.

Your job is of the highest quality and I really liked the way things were organized in the folder. I loved the Lead Tones and that coming from a Rhythm player is definitely a compliment!

I've even tuned my guitar to Standard E after some ages (I'm a Drop D player) to play some 'tallica songs.

Kudos to you man, I'll definitely try the rest of your packs!

• Not me playing but it is a short playthrough of profiles from EVH, Bogner, Diezel and Soldano packs.

Standard E tuning.

External Content m.youtube.com

Nice to hear E standard only. So tired of very low downtuning.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Cili I've bought my first pack from you yesterday (Dizl V4) and I have to say I am impressed man.

Your job is of the highest quality and I really liked the way things were organized in the folder. I loved the Lead Tones and that coming from a Rhythm player is definitely a compliment!

I've even tuned my guitar to Standard E after some ages (I'm a Drop D player) to play some 'tallica songs.

Kudos to you man, I'll definitely try the rest of your packs!

Thank you very much!

Really glad you like the pack!

It's very hard to make a great product since there a lot of other guys making great stuff too.

Cheers JohnDag

• Here's new EHV 5153 EL34 Stealth profiles playthrough video.

Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico in the bridge BUT in ACTIVE and PASSIVE mode.

Now, you can hear how "different" pickups can affect the tone of the profile.

So, if you can't get 100% the same sound from demos like this for example, the "problem" is not in the Kemper!

Not to mention the way you play - pick the string - what type of pick you use - string gauge - string height from the pickup or pickup height from the strings etc.

In this clip - Same guitar, same pick, same pickup but with switching to a different voicing...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Thanks for for showing the presets and pick up sounds man:)

Its every thing i have been asking for with profilers, really helps

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks a lot!

Do you use it live or just in the studio?

I'm just starting to get into home recording with my folks and I alternate between this pack and your 6505 (or 6505+, I'm not sure right now) for my own sound. We didn't play another gig before getting either pack but I'm planning to use one of the 153 profiles live for the next gig (4 weeks to go!). I hope for the mids to cut through well! I'll report back afterwards.

And it's also great fun to fiddle around with it at home ?

• I'm just starting to get into home recording with my folks and I alternate between this pack and your 6505 (or 6505+, I'm not sure right now) for my own sound. We didn't play another gig before getting either pack but I'm planning to use one of the 153 profiles live for the next gig (4 weeks to go!). I hope for the mids to cut through well! I'll report back afterwards.

And it's also great fun to fiddle around with it at home ?

Oh, cool!

I use profile 19 from 153 pack live and in the studio last couple of weeks. Just adjust the settings a bit because of live environment. Sometimes FOH has very bad speakers.

This amp is deff. tighter than 6505 or 6505+

• I heard a lot of people "complaining" that they bought profiles from commercial sellers but that those profiles doesn't sound the same as in their demos.

And that is very true!

But the truth is, they do sound the same if the demo clips has no post processing on them!

What makes the biggest difference is your playing!

One of THE MAIN reasons is your right hand, the way you palm mute, pick the strings!

In this clip you can hear 3 different players on the same guitar, with the same pickup and the same pick straight into the same Kemper profile.

EDIT: The guitar used in this clip is Schecter BlackJack Solo with Seymour Duncan SH5 pickup.

So, there's simply NOTHING wrong with your Kemper when you start demoing profiles you bought while expecting them to sound 100% identical like in demo clips. :)

What you think?

External Content soundcloud.com

• Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent.

Miles Davis

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• It can be anything. new strings vs old strings, pick angle, where the muting is done horizontally, attitude, how hard an individual digs into the strings.

Same with the real deal. Just play, get inspired by the broad selection of Cili and other tones. Just my 2 cents.

I bet some guys listen to demos on laptop speakers and wonder why their sound is different on a real cab or an FRFR monitor.