[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• In the meantime here's some Fender Stratocaster demo with some profiles from the DIZL V4 pack.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• @ClaudioT thanks a lot! I hope you'll like it!

P.S. Note to a guy who bought Dual pack with iCloud.com email address: I keep sending the pack but every time the Mail Delivery Subsystem is notifying me that the message is not delivered!
    There was a problem delivering your message to "[email protected]"

Please send me your other email address so I could send the pack to you ASAP!

Thanks!

• New Kemper pack is available!

Purchase 650+ here

Trying to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary American amp ,this pack is based on a Peavey 6505+.

32 Studio profiles. 6 Merged profiles. 9 Direct Amp Profiles.

Cabinets:

Mesa Boogie Stiletto - 4x12
    ENGL Pro Dark Grill - 4x12
    Marshall 1960 AHW - 4x12
    Marshall 1960B - 4x12
    Orange PPC - 4x12

Mics:

Shure SM57
    Sennheiser MD421
    AKG C414B
    Sennheiser E906

Pedal:

Maxon OD 820

Here's a very quick playthrough video with some random riffs just to get an idea of how these profiles sound.
    In the following days more demos will come including song parts and some really low tuning gtrs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers!

• Short reamp. Two profiles of 650+ with Orange cab!

• Still feels good hearing this demo I made a while ago using profiles from Boogie 5:25 pack with John Petrucci's settings.

• My highest rating (6 out of 6 beers) goes to Ivan's 5150 EL34 Stealth WOW.
    With out a doubt the best 5150 out there ATM, here is the award, Gluten Free Millet based organic German beer
    6 out of 6!!. Try this pack, (the 5150 not beer lol) the sustain, body and dynamics. (using black out actives here) THICK TONE
    Not just metal, killer on single and humbuckers , eddies stuff and rock etc. for Metal it has not been equaled for me on my Loomis 7

[Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qqsh95e5rzusfo9/Cili.JPG?dl=1]

:thumbup: Happy new year guys BTW. I cant count the amount of Gems in it, its number 1 for me out of the top 5 of essential 5150's. Try it.
    Picked up the 650+ looking forward to testing and will report

Cant believe there is a Soldano coming!
    @gibson5413 Chad looks like a soldano is coming!! =O:D
    (its on Ivan's site)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth: cause of beer ().

• I can't wait for that Soldano!!!! Ivan's going to do some magic with it. I can feel it.

Have to admit I didn't even try the 5150 Stealth profiles. There are so many out there that I thought to myself how could it be that much better than what has been released. I was wrong! The free ones in the thread are just amazing. I added them to my Kemper. I will be buying the pack tomorrow! Thanks @ashtweth

• Will have to find some clips of these.

ps you choose to drink Gluten free beer, or have to? I do as well and the choices are terrible. The only one i like is Omission Pale Ale but there is controversy about whether it's really safe for Celiac sufferers!

• Great man, make sure you try the Rock and Metal ones :) Choosing too because i know the modern wheat is toxic and not the same as its ancestor ;) plus they spray it with round up, check out the modern doco "whats with wheat 2016" ;) Ps, its easy to stop celiac disease via using Biohawk, its been done for years just pm me will show you, thanks ill check that stuff out :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks bro! Yes! The Soldano packs is coming in early january :) it's a Hot Rod 50 model and it's pure magic tone!

I can't wait for that Soldano!!!! Ivan's going to do some magic with it. I can feel it.

Have to admit I didn't even try the 5150 Stealth profiles. There are so many out there that I thought to myself how could it be that much better than what has been released. I was wrong! The free ones in the thread are just amazing. I added them to my Kemper. I will be buying the pack tomorrow! Thanks @ashtweth

This Soldano pack gonna kick some serious ass! Or maybe I'm too biased atm ^^

• Happy for that!
    Btw, I finished the update for DIZL V4 pack. And after holidays to finish the new update for 5153 EL34!

Awesome! I really appreciate you guys who go the extra mile, adding even more profiles after the original sale. By the way, which of the profiles in the VH4 were the James Hetfield settings? That was a tone I was looking for, recently, so I'm glad you included some of them in your pack.