[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• @Alebas I honestly can't remember what profiles are in that clip, but they are sure in the pack. I'm gonna be sending that V4 update for the weekend ( finally ).

@urpilus Tnx for reminding me! XTC right after Fireman Buttersex & Fireman Pink Burrito 20 :)

Take care guys!

Great to hear! I was paranoid about missing that update. I am always finding important stuff in my spam folders in my MSN and gmail accounts.

• Hi!

New Fireman ButterSex Kemper pack is here.

Check it out here.

There are 26 merged & 8 Direct Amp Profiles for Live use. The pack will be updated in the April with 2 cabinets.

Below is the rough and random playthrough of every channel.

Channel 1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Channel 2

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Channel 3

Channel 2 & 3 in a ROUQH mix with no bass gtr

My favorite Mastodon riff with the settings from the official video.

External Content soundcloud.com

Take care!

• Tormentor, warhead and battle truck totally my Flavor Ivan. Its about time you charged a fair price as your stuff is always to cheap for the quality :whistling:;) . Sold :!:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Profiles Headcrusher & HellRaiser from the pack. First clip with no bass gtr, second clip full production - [Band Dieversity] only reamp

• Profile Doomsday on BE ch from Buttersex Kemper pack. The guitars are reamped.

• I cant believe its not sex err i mean butter :rolleyes::D
    Plenty of diverse sounds in the new pack Ivan , just GREAT quality that i am used too from you man,
    you never let us down my friend, really like the range of sounds in the buttersex pack
    Thanks a lot Ivan

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Totally forgot about this one.

Gibson with Bare Knuckle Steve Steven's Rebel Yell pickups!

• At slightly under 10 euro for 309 profiles, that works out to a per profile price of... damn near free! Nice work on this one. That Dave Mustaine cab sounds really good with a bunch of your other packs, too. Thanks for the deal!

• What happened to mister Vokser & mister Victory? I bought the packs about a year ago and the last one certainly is very good. I enjoy it a lot and lots of other Kemper users could enjoy it too if they were still for sale.

• Man these Mark V:25 profiles are awesome. The IIC+ mode on this amp is just killer, I've always been a Marshall guy and never much liked the Mesa tone, but this just converted me :)

Another great profiling job by the man, thanks!