[CiliLab] - 65% off. Use code:564SVR

• I just noticed that I have missed the last 3 packs - so I bought them today 8)

While waiting for Ivan sending me the new packs I found a KILLER profile in the Peavey 6534+ pack: CiliLab_6534+_17 rig with Randall cab is awesome :love:

• Here's a short sale for 30% off until the end of the February for Boqner Helios 100w Kemper pack.

Use code JDGKKD

Few examples below.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Cheers.

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab]” to “[CiliLab] - Boqner Helios 100w pack on sale”.

• If you don't have it...go get it. The Helios pack is killer!!!

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Boqner Helios 100w pack on sale” to “[CiliLab] - Boqner Helios 100w last day of sale”.
  • Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Boqner Helios 100w last day of sale” to “[CiliLab] - Boner XTC 100B pack.”.
  • Just a quick shout out to Cili. One of the cover bands I play in is a 80s metal group. Last night I used a profile from the Friedman BE100 pack (Dead Highway I can't recall the exact profile name). I used it the whole show with just the volume knob for cleans. I got so many compliments for my tone. I used my Atomic CLR for stage monitor and went straight to FOH. Have to admit...it sounded awesome!! Thanks Ivan!!

• Update 2 for Kemper Profiles based on EVH 5150 III Stealth EL34.

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Damn that sounds way sick... I really like how your mixes are coming out these days, you’ve got something killer going on in the low end for sure... what’re you using for your bass chain?

Moderator Notice:

What pickups was used here? Really brutal sound.

Moderator Notice:

How do we download the update? Thanks

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Boner XTC 100B pack.” to “[CiliLab] - 50% off for the next 48h.”.